Author Topic: Star stable meshes conversion needed for Warrior cats rp map  (Read 2558 times)

Offline The EvilKittyEye

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • RAWR i eated you!
    • View Profile
Star stable meshes conversion needed for Warrior cats rp map
« on: April 16, 2013, 07:27:28 pm »
hi there.. EvilKittyeye here (Rasmirasim on DA)

Since  intend to release my warriors map soon, I was thinking that the Star Stable horse meshes were perfect for my map. But if somebody could convert them for use on fh, I would greatly appreciate it, due to the fact this rp map is due to come out some point within the next week or so....

Urgently needed really.... Or the map will probably have delays on several things... Also, I'd just like to Point out, that I have tried before to create a mesh using Blender, yet it doesn;t seem to... how I say... 'knuckle the buckle'

Anywho... as mentioned above, The star stable horse, rider, trees and rock meshes and anything else available seems to be a great idea for my map.

Possible have a few poses for the horses and maybe have some riders on horses too...

Anybody who is up to the task, shall receive a drawing or more than one drawing of which ever character they would like, they get good karma on the fh forum and a very special mention in my next DA journal. They will also receive special permission to help out with my rp ^^

~Greatly appreciated,
The Evilkittyeye/Rasmirasim