Author Topic: Every five minutes = Crashing in Fluorite. Please help...  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Every five minutes = Crashing in Fluorite. Please help...
« on: April 16, 2013, 10:04:21 pm »
I was in the middle of talking to my friends when it says; Can't connect to server. I checked my internet, seemed ok, and I rebooted FH. A few moments later, the same message came up. I tried multiple times, and the same thing happens! This all occured in Fluorite, the only place I can roleplay without going mad. What do I do to stop crashing? x-x
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

ThrillexForLife

Re: Every five minutes = Crashing in Fluorite. Please help...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 10:11:00 pm »
Is this recently happening  to your character? Well, Fluorite Plains is very glitchly place, so it would you mess you up. So I suggested you use the 'Character Reset' So here's a link in how to do this. ;3 Hope this help
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28924.0
Good luck.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 11:45:53 pm »
If you haven't been having trouble connecting to Feral Heart before chances are that it was just the server derping. It happens to everyone every so often. Sometimes all you need to do is wait a few minutes before trying to reconnect. You can always come here to see if the server is online or offline at the top left of the forum. Sometimes specific maps crash while others don't so in that case it's always a good idea to do a character reset like Thrillex suggested above :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 02:32:56 pm »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 05:52:34 pm »
Also if you have Items, Maps and Markinds try and delete some of them(If you have them). It gives you a lot less lag after you do it. Just, Don't delete anything you need though xD

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy