Author Topic: Attsos' Request Stall [Permanently Closed]  (Read 41677 times)

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Ohmy ;o;; I'm going to have a lot of fun drawing all these beautiful characters ahfdgshrgh

Keep requesting guys, there's no limit as of yet! ;v;; I'll try and get at least one character done for everybody who requests! <33 /already drawing

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Hope you don't mind if I request again. ;v; These are just incredible<333 ;; //shot

Username: OreoHeroz
Reference:

Extra: Name - Cisnero
Age - 5 Y/O
Gender - Male
Species - Dingo
Personality -  Cisnero is quiet and less out-going, more on the sophisticated side. He doesn't like socializing with others and is found sitting in a small group, or sometimes by himself. He isn't an outcast or anything, but he prefers to be alone than with others. He enjoys doing solitary work, but he doesn't mind working with others if it isn't frequent. Even though Cisnero can be quiet, he does have a sharp-tongue that will lash out at you if provoked. He can be stubborn at times; otherwise, Cisnero is gentle and understanding towards you, even if he is quiet. He has a habit of stalking others at times. You will know this when you see him crouching low with a soft glow of his eyes. Cisnero is thought to be strange, or weird, of others and is normally stayed away from.
Strength | ? Figure out things quickly
? Independent
Weakness[es] | ? Gullible
? Prideful at times

You can make the pose however you want c:

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
You are a very good artist! Keep up the good work
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Of course not, Oreo! ;o;; You can request as many times as you like! <33

And thank you, Shay! ;v;;

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile

Username: ~|Cookie|~
Reference: Above
Extra: Female; And could you make my charie sitting inside a christmas box woth a christmas hat on and a candy cane in her mouth. Her name is Simari. :3

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile

Extra:
Name: Vespian Soule Vahlok
Breed: Kruziik Nahlrii
Read more about them here.
Personality: Vespian is often depicted as a violent, no-nonsense tough individual with a temper one would deem 'insane'. However, he is normally very quiet and nondescript, simply following his affiliate's commands or keeping to himself. Despite his personal hatred for violence, Vespian has a very short temper and when angered, he fights similar to a berserk. However, he constantly worries about his temper and does his best to control it due to the fact his outbursts often causes individuals to fear him, hate him, alienate him from others, etc. Vespian's mental stability isn't all that great either as there are times when he'll fall into a state of lunacy. Thus giving him the title of a madman.

You can choose which pose to draw him in Ms. Twee. Your artwork is so unique and well-detailed, I couldn't resist.
Also, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ye'.
gone

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
its open now if it is [ i would like to see if you cloud do my liger leopon char nea it would look so good if you arnt then nvmn i will wate till you are]
try me i dare you...

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Amg. I adore your art, Twee. -Fangirlswoon- X3

Username: Jean Valjean
Name: Gringo
Extra Stuffs: Breed: Siberian Husky x Shepherd mix x Various others
Personality: Gringo is extremely go with the flow and happy-go-lucky. He doesn't let anything bother him and always looks at the bright side. He enjoys spending his time lazing around and eating, and lives a rather care free life style. He is also pretty sassy and sarcastic, always the first to crack a joke about something, and he takes very little seriously.

Thank you so much, and again, I absolutely love your artwork. <3
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:06:41 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
I've got four done so far, thank you so much you guys! <33 I'm going to try and get as many as I can done before Christmas, but some of them might be a little bit later than the 25th. ;;

I've decided that you guys can choose if you would like to see a preview of your requests (sketch or final thing) or not. ;v; But nobody will be getting the full thing until Christmas! ;P If you want to see a preview, just send along a message asking for either a sketch preview OR the the finished image and I'll reply to it once I have it ready. If you want to see the final thing, don't spoil it for others please, nobody knows what kind of art they're getting so far :P <33

Chanel, yes, I'm open! ;v; Just post an image of your character and a few details like gender, personality and stuff and that's all you've got to do! <3

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Ohhh this is so exciting x3 Thanks again Twee for this treat. As badly as of love sneak peaks I will be patient...  >.>

-sneaks and peeks into presents while you're away-

This was a really cool idea Twee :) Just don't get yourself over worked this vacation ^^'
+floof :3