Author Topic: Attsos' Request Stall [Permanently Closed]  (Read 41661 times)

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: [13/12/13] ~Twee's Requests~ [Open Until Christmas! See Inside for More Info]
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2013, 07:18:26 pm »
Minor update: I am livestreaming one of the requests <3 For a sneak preview of what your request could look like, come along and hang out with me! ;v; <3

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: [13/12/13] ~Twee's Requests~ [Open Until Christmas! See Inside for More Info]
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2013, 07:29:05 pm »
Must... request! <3

Username: Kikiorylandia
Reference: -Click-
Extra: Female, uh everything's on the reference sheet<3 Can't wait to see this!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2013, 08:05:08 pm »
[waite does this sinater count cus all she has are thoese beautiful lavaender eyes and black scales][yes shes a night fruy]
try me i dare you...

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2013, 08:57:10 pm »
I'm afraid not Chanel, I need a full-body reference image of a character in order to draw them ;; And even then, I cannot draw dragons to save my life, let alone a particular type like a Night Fury. I'm sorry!

Update: Livestream is over. Thank you for coming!

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2013, 12:11:33 am »
If the requests are still open....
Username: MochaCocoa
Reference: http://queenofthefandoms.deviantart.com/favourites/57869171
Extra: Female, Quiet unless fangirl mode is activated, shy, kind

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2013, 04:31:43 am »
I'm afraid not Chanel, I need a full-body reference image of a character in order to draw them ;; And even then, I cannot draw dragons to save my life, let alone a particular type like a Night Fury. I'm sorry!

Update: Livestream is over. Thank you for coming!
[darn and also dang it cuz i cant draw the wolf cunter part i can draw wolf pridod only dragons][still meing night fruy and cats if you can draw a night fruy body then you can draw a cat body smaller]
try me i dare you...

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: [Updated 13/12/13] ~Twee's Request Stall~ [Closed Until Further Notice!]
« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2013, 01:57:23 am »
And that's it, it's officially Christmas in my timezone! ;v;; Requests are now closed until further notice. I can't guarantee a date - or even a general timeframe - for when I will next be open, because this set of specials have been (and still are!) a lot of hard work. The first ten images can now be found in my examples post on the front page of the topic under their own heading.

I hope everyone whose request has been completed so far likes it! <3 I'm willing to do minor changes should you require them (colours are very easy to change, for example), but if you do request a change in the final image, note that it will not be altered until every request is complete. I still have around seven to do, which I will try and get done as quickly as possible.

Also, I would very much appreciate it if everyone would go to my deviantART at TweeLittle.deviantart.com and favourite your artwork! I can then edit your dA name into the image's description. I have a few of you already on there, and while obviously you don't need to, I would really appreciate it. <3 I want to keep it all consistent //shot OTL

Other than that, have a very happy holidays everyone! <33

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: [Updated 25/12/13] ~Twee's Request Stall~ [Closed Until Further Notice!]
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2013, 02:58:23 am »
I am, needless to say, speechless Ms. Twee. Your artwork with each and every character is so alluring, it's enough to make my jaw drop. You're one, I'll say it again, amazing artist and I cannot thank you enough for drawing Vespian. The pose he's in is simplistic yet very unique, his expression radiating the true madness that plagues his heart. It reminds me of a creature that crawled out of Silent Hill personally. Not to mention your other artwork, each capturing each individual's characters and their creative traits on the dot. You've certainly made a lot of member's Christmas a happy and cheerful one and again, I cannot thank you enough. +floof.
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2013, 03:06:58 am »
ehehe these are all amazing Twee!<333 Your artwork is very amazing and incredible. You certainty have a talent<3 Keep up the awesome work here ;v; +floof for your generosity and kindness, and Happy Holidays to you as well!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2013, 03:11:55 am »
-Chokes on the awesomeness and dies-
Oh my word, Twee, Gringo looks amazing! Thank you so much and merry Christmas!! <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me