Author Topic: Account help please? (Not solved.)  (Read 1382 times)

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Account help please? (Not solved.)
« on: April 18, 2013, 10:28:09 pm »
So once I used my friends computer for FH, Then I noticed that our accounts are linked now. Is there a way to un-link accounts? I don't want her getting banned, or me. Sorry if i'm talking about bans and reports, Admins feel free to lock this if you need to.

wolfdog01

Re: Account help please? (Not solved.)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 10:30:21 pm »
It would be best to PM a Mod or Admin about this, I'm not sure though

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 10:34:14 pm »
Ok, maybe I'll try that if no one else responds on this page.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 10:36:10 pm »
To my knowledge, if computers/accounts are shared, the IP addresses of those computers are linked for good. I could be wrong, but I believe this is the case.

I would suggest that you and your friend both read over the game rules here;
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=34.0
This way you guys can be aware of what is good, and what is not inside the game and forums. This is the best way to keep either one of you from being banned, and I think it's a good sign that you guys are already very aware of this.
If I do run into a way to unlink your accounts, I'll be sure to let you know, but to my knowledge there isn't a way. Both of you just have to be careful, and make sure you follow the rules in-game.
In the future, though, I recommend that you only use FH on your own computer, and the same with any of your friends who may also play it.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 10:38:45 pm »
Ok, well she doesn't really play anymore so, it's fine with me. But if you find a way be sure to tell me

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 10:43:21 pm »
Ah, I see. Especially if she doesn't play FH much anymore, you're probably alright, but just be mindful in the future.
I'll be sure to ask and find out for you, though. c: Just be mindful of the rules, and be careful the future, floof. Do that, and you'll be just fine.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 10:47:06 pm »
Thanks for the help whitey. -le floofs-

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 05:47:39 pm »
Once you share a account then both of your accounts are now tied together cause now you both share the same IP address, unfortunally there is no way to separate two accounts once they have used the same IP address which is stored in the Feral Heart database
As we have written in the rules, "Your account, your responsibility" means more than just the accounts you have, as much as you are meant to keep your login information safe and not share it with other users, the same goes other way around, you are NOT meant to use other users accounts to play the game, and if you still ignore this and getting all your accounts restricted from playing the game, it's your action and we will not lift the ban.

So I repeat:
- Do not acquire and use accounts that aren't yours if you want to stay clear from issues
- Do not lend out your accounts to other players and users if you want to stay clear from issues

Your account is for "you" only, please make sure it stays that way. The game rules has been slightly modified to make this more clear and I hope the rest of you members can explain this if it would be needed for someone. Why we are saying this here is to help everyone, not to restrict users from playing the game as they would want to.

If you share your account or sign into random accounts that aren't yours, you are taking that risk alone.
I guess as long as you both don't do anything that is against the rules you two should both be fine. Just to make sure you  don't break any, here I will provide a link just so you know what not to do:

Offical Game Rules

Again good luck on this and don't worry, as long as you both behave alright then you shouldn't worry at all.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358