Author Topic: Preset Making  (Read 1185 times)

Offline andyronii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • andyartsies
    • View Profile
    • Art Instagram
Preset Making
« on: April 19, 2013, 01:15:52 am »
does anyone know how to make a preset??? It's really confusing when I looked at the manual. -RAGE FACE-

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Making
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 01:28:46 am »
Do you have any specific questions about preset making?  Have you tried looking at any of the tutorials here on the forum? Or even on Youtube? There are a lot of tutorials available here in the Member Made Tutorial section. Follow these links to find various helpful preset tutorials:

Presets

I'd be more than happy to guide you further. Feel free to private message me if you like also. :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:38:11 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 01:29:53 am »
I believe there are very clear videos on YouTube such as thing one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3SekWaygzM

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 05:57:34 pm »
There are members tutorials on how to make thous things here. Whether you are just wanting to make a simple preset to a more advance one.
Members Mde Tutorials

In order to really make a preset, you will need software such as GIMP or photoshop, something that is able to successfully process jpgs and or pngs. Since I take you are just wanting to make a basic preset then look at this tutorial I made a while ago explaining the process of making it
Feareh's Tutorials: Preset BASICS

NOTE: For more advance presets you are wanting to do, you must know how to input coding in the provided notepad that each folder provides ya. There are many many types of coding that work differently. Link to some coding you might find useful will be below:
Scripts! Moving Tex, Transparent, Glowy, Metallic
Again if you are just working on a basic then the provided coding is already provided to ya. Just make sure to match up your saved jpg with the one in your coding notepad

Good luck hun ^^
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358