Author Topic: Rather useful ideas!  (Read 1971 times)

Riiya

Rather useful ideas!
« on: March 05, 2011, 05:32:06 pm »
How about the idea to simply distinguish gender in the game? You often cannot tell which wolf or lion is male, or female. People usually have to do it by looking at the colors or the name =_=;;... How about a few more mane options (long hair possibly), or more tail options (multiple tails or possibly allowing the wolf to be able to use and recolor the lion tail?). What about accessories like wings, collars, horns, or tribal markings/armor?

Gameplay ideas: Not having to literally jump repeatedly to get up hills/make the invisi-walls go away on some hills so you can simply just run up the side, as long as its not a sheer drop off cliff xD

Anyone else like these ideas? o.o

Filougon

Re: Rather useful ideas!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 05:43:36 pm »
Kov made this invisible wall on hills out of his own will. He wants it so and won't remove it. Also, "double-jumps"-whatever are to unrealistic to be a part of Feral Heart. But don't blame me, thats what I heard (and its not 100% sure. but these invisible walls are sure).

Riiya

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 05:05:14 pm »
It's just rather frustrating having to run all the way around the hill to get up it is all..

Filougon

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 09:20:13 pm »
Kov want this game realistic and I think thats a well addititon to the game,
But well, in other MMORPG's like WoW you can't ran up these hills, too.

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 09:34:16 pm »
Like Kov said, NO WINGS otherwise it is not realistic, and we have alot of markings to make your feline/canine look tribal.. Swirl, Celtic, Diamond, Butterfly, other stuff, and Arokai is doing the armor stuff and tribal markings, I joined their group on DA and they have great armor suggestions.. We don't need armor on FeralHeart xP
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Offline Troll_cat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • the-monstrumologist.proboards.com
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 08:44:20 am »
I think the multiple tails would be a good idea. People may want to create animal charecters out of anime, cartoons, and other types of medea with multiple tails but thay aren't able to because we can only have 1 tail. But this is only my personal thought. Mabey others share it. Mabey some don't.
Death The Kid is just epic! He is epic no matter what you say.

CloudFish

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 09:21:20 am »
Post is over a year old, try to refrain from bringing back old posts.