Author Topic: Don't you guys just LOVE this community? c:  (Read 4074 times)

SoulRevenge

Don't you guys just LOVE this community? c:
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:23:20 pm »
No, that title was not sarcasm, if you think this is some kind of rant over how 'terrible' the community is, I think this will be quite the opposite of this.

So, after rumaging around in older threads- looking at a few rants, and what-not, I've noticed that almost everyone has just made a thread on rants; barely any ever truly acknowledge of mention the way in which this community is built. So, I thought it'd be okay for me to go ahead and make this; something positive for once, rather than 'negative' or 'neutral'. xDD.

But; don't you guys just love this community, despite it's flaws (every community; real-life or artificial has these those.)?

I mean, for a game-community on the internet, FeralHeart is really friendly and I think it's rather well-run, even if it is not perfect- and really, NOTHING can be perfect. I guess we're kind of like that place where everyone can find their own little place where they feel included, and we have our own little trends when it comes to roleplays-  Warrior Cats, Poke'mon, etc. . .
  Of course, there are - as stated, still it's own little flaws, but it's best not to dwindle on these no? xDD.

And like said above, there is basicly just a place for everyone in this game, no matter what your interests. Heck, the things people roleplay vary from Hetalia to Homestuck, The Lion King to Wolves of the Beyond, and Warrior Cats to Wolf Packs- and even if you don't like any of these things, it seems as if a lot of members aren't afraid to introduce newer things to the fandom; your basicly almost never left alone, and even if you don't like to roleplay, there's still great people out there to chat with. |3

Also said above- this is a pretty dang Friendly community on FeralHeart, and really we have to thank the staff for the order they've kept for that. You don't often-times (I don't believe this has ever happened, really) see administrators or moderators abusing their powers- banning random members for no reason or because of personal grudges. Not to mention there is praticly no worrying over 'who gets the best items oAo.' or 'who's at the highest level'- sure, these sort of things are possible because every member is basicly just equal, seeing that the game is not a leveling-up one or an item-collecting one; but rather a roleplaying game and a chatting game. None the less, even if here isn't much else to do but those few things and wonder about in maps- I think that's just about enough to entertain someone, right? xDD

Butyeah. Sorry if I'm not making much sense with the way in which I am wording this, but I hope you all get the general idea of what I'm trying to explain; that this community is a pretty legit one, and maybe there should be a thread about it's good qualities rather than it's flaws, which is why I posted this one.

Woah worst conclusion for a post but whatever, I'm loosing my typing-skills anyway xDD.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Don't you guys just LOVE this community? c:
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:52:03 pm »
I agree.  FeralHeart is the friendliness place I have ever been apart of.  People are friendly and rarely ever say anything mean to each other.  Lets take a look at other games I play on.  Marapets.  Ah unfriendly Marapets.  They only way to be seen on Marapets is to have forums in all caps, be totally rich or have all Limited(Rare) pets.  Though I am not saying everyone there sucks.  I have met very nice people there.  Roblox, oh god....  I have to pretend that I am a boy to get respect there.  I think that is all I need to say about that place.  FeralHeart is by far the best place I have been in.  I am treated nicely and my art work is always complemented, even art I see that really doesn't look good at all gets praise.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 07:33:28 pm »
You're right. I love this community and I wouldn't trade it for any other game.
I think all of us have had our moments where we've preferred to take a break from the game to play or do something else. But honestly, most people always return.

When I found FeralHeart, I had no idea what to expect from the community.
I didn't even know there was such thing as a community within the game.

It took me a while to figure it all out, to see the community for what it was.
And yeah, without the staff, the community would be chaos.

Glad to see that someone chooses to make a bit of a praise thread, instead of a rant. ;]
RETIRED.

Offline Beta9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 07:46:29 pm »
Feral heart Is certainly allot of fun, I skip from the chatting on the website, to the game itself, and have recently decided the game is more fun at this stage in Time.
 It is certainly vastly different, it would seem depending on the time of day, the community itself changes, and this makes it a most intriguing game to play. It's quite refreshing not really having a goal on this game, and being able to choose between making friends and creating role-plays that span a millennium. You seem to have a chance to be treated more as an equal on this game, and it warms my heart.
 I am forever grateful to the little search I did that found me this game. <3

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 07:50:50 pm »
I think this communtiie is run very well.
The mods are here and take care of most issues people cause and try there best to fix the flaws.
Some flaws we dohave to deal with tho, but nothing is perfect so...

Yes, i love this place, i find it to be a place i can go to escape all the hardships of my horrible life and hang out. For this ability I thank all themods and people who keep it running smothly and i wish this website many happy moons of hunting ._. [odd indian ancesters moment ._.]

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 01:54:45 am »
I agree with you. c:
This is a really friendly community, there should be more communities like this one.
Though everything has its flaws, it's not too bad here. We can deal with the bad things and not dwell in the past and just look at all the good things on Feral Heart. <3

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 03:50:28 am »
The community of Feralheart is quite nice and aren't afraid to share their opinions! A lot are kind and respct others a lot, but there are some who we can have problems with. As Bouncy said we still solve the problems and such.
We also have devoted members who love to make those wonderful mods and creations for us, also making forum games we love to play. C:

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 07:30:31 pm »
When I came into this game... my head came off o_o Literatly...

I loved this game so much cause of its, roleplays, chat, etc.

Although it can have its smart-ellic people who thinks their god, people who think their tough little bird, etc.

But, their from derpland is all I could say ^^.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 07:37:03 pm »
If people don't like the way a game is run they can simply respectfully express their concerns or just not play on it instead of making rants and blaming the staff for everything that goes wrong.

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 07:42:00 pm »
I.love.FH. (do I need to say more?)
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA