Author Topic: I don't understand why this is happening.....  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Darkangel97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • No longer active on this account look at Signature
    • View Profile
I don't understand why this is happening.....
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:22:41 pm »
Okay, so when I get on FH everything is fine, I can log on, I can edit my character. And then I try to get into one of my characters and it pops up Feralheart.exe has stopped working I've been having this problem for about a couple day.... I don't understand why..... So I did a few tests to see what the problem was, I made sure the game was going through my firewall and changed the rendering system to Direct3D9..

After checking all my setting I tried to get on a few other characters. And I got into basically all of them except for the ones I know are in South Pole! And if I put another Character in South Pole it shuts down again! I don't know what to do...... Will I have to reinstall it? ;n; Someone please help me!!!!!   :( :( :( ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'(
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: AngelTheShifter on Forums and InGame

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: I don't understand why this is happening.....
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 04:27:33 pm »
Maybe SP isn't working for you anymore in some reason maybe try to re-install the game and make sure you will delete the old game folder. ( Edit:sorry I didn't know SP has some problems nvm)
Secondly if you want your characters back then check out this:
So follow these steps that should help you:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:45:06 pm by WolfKate »
shhh noone knows me

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 04:35:19 pm »
Maybe SP isn't working for you anymore in some reason maybe try to re-install the game

If there is a problem with the map, then you will probably not need to reinstall your game. (Cause you will lose your maps/presets/etc.)
Be patient and if it's still not working after a while, you can try reinstalling.

For now though, you can just follow the tutorial WolfKate sent you and play in the other maps. :)

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Darkangel97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • No longer active on this account look at Signature
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 04:58:40 pm »
Thank you both, for now, I will wait for South Pole to work before I really have to reinstall it. I set all my characters to home which is out of South Pole. Hopefully I won't have to worry about it soon. Again thank you both!
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: AngelTheShifter on Forums and InGame