Author Topic: -flops- Hi C:  (Read 2642 times)

onowl

-flops- Hi C:
« on: April 30, 2013, 12:08:22 am »
.. hi! :D Previously Superfeesh, using a new account. (Feel free to get rid of my old one if you really want, staff. XD) I wanted to see how FeralHeart has been doing! I hope everyone is well. The forums are nice and tidy!

So uhm, a bit about myself? :B

Owls and fish. I'm a self taught programmer/artist. In my spare time I work on my own project, Aro'kai. If you're not sure if it's really me, you can go to the Aro'kai forums and shoot superfeesh/onowl a PM and ask. xD I have skype and I'm okay with giving it out if you want to talk! :3 Just shoot me a personal message and ask.

-waves-

ThrillexForLife

Re: -flops- Hi C:
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 12:11:53 am »
Oh I think I seen you in Aro'kai. Well welcome to FeralHeart. It's great to see a new member here..If you ever want to hang out in FeralHeart game, just whip me up a PM and I would gladly love to. C: Enjoy your stay. -Floofs-

onowl

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 12:14:26 am »
I had been going in game for the past two days.. so it's possible! Thanks. :)

FantasyFeather

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 03:04:54 pm »
Hi Onowl :D Welcome to Feralheart, In joy your stay.  :) Love to see you around in the game at some point.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 03:09:41 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Onowl. :3
Nice to see you on Feral Heart too, and I believe I saw one of your comments on another thread already too.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here and have a nice time. :D

onowl

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 11:58:19 pm »
Thank you both. :D

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 12:32:02 am »
If I remember (which may or not be correct) I believe I met you in Flourite Plains just the other day, and may I just say that I think you're doing awesomely on Aro'Kai. Me and my friend have been waiting excitedly ever since we found out about this game, and no matter how long it takes I promise you I'll be on that game as soon as it's out :3 Welcome back to the lands of Feral!  ;D

onowl

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 12:56:22 am »
Possibly! Thanks. :3

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 05:56:08 am »
Welcome to your new account on here then~ c;

If you've been gone for awhile make sure you read the updates and news on the forum, so you know if anything has changes since your last visit ^.^

Cheers~ // Shallow

onowl

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 07:26:29 am »
Thanks. C: I've already gone through most of the updates, news and rules at this point. ;P