Author Topic: Map wont let any in?!?  (Read 872 times)

Offline WhiteEye3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map wont let any in?!?
« on: May 01, 2013, 03:46:09 am »
I have created a custom map for a pack rp. For the last couple of days the map hasnt been letting anyone in and crashing almost instantly. Why is it doing this?? Is there someway it can be fixed?? I have left it a couple of days in the hope of it fixing itself but nothing has occured   ???

BouncyLion101

Re: Map wont let any in?!?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 04:06:50 am »
Sometimes the sky and weather files of a map mess up, I've forgotten the reason why this happens because this happened to me a long while ago.

But anyway, I think what's happening is the sky or weather files is messing up the map and making it crash. Delete those files from your exports folder and tell me if it works. c:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:17:59 am »
Sometimes if you added multiple particles in a map, it might mess up alittle. If you get rid of the particles you have placed on there, it might make things more simple
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 08:32:19 am »
Also, if the maps have many things, some computers doesn't handle it, but you can tr the suggestions above.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 01:20:21 pm »
If the suggestions above do not help It may just be your maps link to the server and will require a server restart to re link it if you get what I mean.
However server restarts only happen every so often. May just have to wait it out I am afraid unless one of the suggestions above are able to help you out.
And just in case if any of your's or your friends characters are stuck in the map there is a special character reset option in the top right hand corner of the forums near where your avatar is, There you can reset your characters home and access any characters that may be lost in the black abyss.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.