Author Topic: GIFs, why you no work?!  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
GIFs, why you no work?!
« on: May 01, 2013, 06:27:51 pm »
I been having a cursed amount of trouble making GIFs work here, to the point I don't know how to. Anyone knows how to out GIFs on posts or signatures?
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: GIFs, why you no work?!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 06:33:13 pm »
If you're wanting to make a gif check out this link.

When adding a gif to your signature all you need to do is go to Profile >> Forum Profile Information and then go to the signature section and enter the URL to your gif in between this code:

Then save your details and done c:

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 05:54:13 am »
Here floof, here's also a proper way to install Signatures

Ok so first you are going to need to go to a image sharing website such as tinyurl.com or photobucket. Ill use photobucket as a example since I use this often

Click into photobucket and search up the image you are wanting.

Once you find your image then your screen should look more or less like this. On the right hand side gives you coding so this certain image can be viewable on other websites

from there all you need to do is copy this coding only in the IMG section found on your right hand side of photobucket. After that you need to shuffle back to Feral Heart and go into your profile and click on Forum Profile Edit

After you click that then it will give you options such as "Signature" which is what you want. From there you just input the IMG coding you have gotten and then save it. In a few minutes or so you will have a signature.

Again I do hope this visual representation helps you in some way. It's the basic general form of putting images on feral heart and just a reminder that there is a limit size to what signature you are able to put in.
Good luck

I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 12:50:26 pm »
Okay, thank you :]!
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 12:53:39 pm »
Okay, thank you :]!
No prob floof ^^
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358