Author Topic: Warrior cat leaders abuse their nine live priveledges  (Read 1478 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Warrior cat leaders abuse their nine live priveledges
« on: May 03, 2013, 11:51:43 am »
So I decided to post this since I didn't see one like it. Well honestly,warrior cat leaders (Sometimes just young players) will use their nine lives as an 'advantage' and lead their clan to unnessassry battle,then never die saying they have 'nine lives'. I would have said, "Dude..you have to go unconcious to loose a life (Sorry for spelling,keyboard hates me)." Then they would do something an angry nine/ten year old would do (Ragequit,Powerplay,etc.).In battle I encountered someone like this,who never died besides having his neck scratched open like 20 times,his ears totally ripped off,and his face jacked up.Have you expierenced something like this?

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior cat leaders abuse their nine live priveledges
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 02:20:07 pm »
Being an avid warrior cat role player myself, I've come across quite a few of these "Un-killable" clan leaders. I agree that they can be quite irritating, and often times they're the ones who map-claim and such. The best thing to do is politely decline their proposal of RP (Attacking you) and move on with your own. :3

We all have differing views of how the warriors are portrayed, and the age differences of the series's audiences doesn't exactly help. But we make the best of what we can and move on. :3

Offline xJaytailx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The average stalker
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior cat leaders abuse their nine live priveledges
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 02:30:09 am »
Yep, I have encountered one of these leaders. As a leader of a evil clan I do lead my cats into battles more often then average clans, but I die in battles when it seems to fit in the RP. Happens to me many times, you are not alone my friend.