Poll

HELP!

?
1 (100%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: I have a problem!  (Read 1010 times)

Offline amber321

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I have a problem!
« on: May 05, 2013, 02:30:47 am »
See, it was a normal day and I was talking in General at Cape. When all of a sudden I saw someone else by the name of amber321 say something I didn't. I then asked them "Who are you, and what are you doing?" They then answered "I am the hacker and no one can hack meh!". I then said "Please stop this, what did I do to you?" I am on my Dad's 7 year old computer so if it breacks down it has very important stuff on it. I shut down Feral Heart hoping he/she didn't hack anything. Then the next day what happens? I get onto Feral Heart and it is so laggy it is ridiculous! Please I need your help!
hElLo

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: I have a problem!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 02:57:58 am »
Did you see the character, or just the name on general? It's a bit hard to help you as is.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 03:16:08 am »
Though I will not get into details here about it what that person was doing to you was not hacking and they said that it was just to mess with your head I'm sure. If you were able to get the user name & any possible helpful screenshots of that person and what they were doing to you I would suggest reporting them to one of the staff from here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
Though I can't guarantee that much can be about that now in the future try to leave the map and if you can block the person.

As for the lag it's most likely because of how many people were online at the time. The weekends tend to be really laggy especially certain maps like Bonfire Island and Fluorite. Try going to your game's main menu then click "options" then "video" and change your settings like so to reduce some of the lag:
-Switch rendering susystem between OpenGL or Direct3D9
-Turn Water Reflection off
-Turn View Distance to 0

I hope that helps.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:18:58 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 08:17:21 am »
There aren't computer hackers known in FH for my knowledge. Since you posted this in a Sunday, Sundays are more laggy for the game because there's a lot of people online, you can try what Lordz said.

In-game name as: Whinp