Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2064 times)

Overlordnim

Hello!
« on: May 08, 2013, 04:05:36 am »
Hello! Well X3 this is my first account on Feral Heart, after waiting so long i got in funny enough when i was in the worst mood ever. But now i am quite happy. I hope to bring two of my best friends to Feral Heart to play too! But i also hope to make new friends too!

So uhm, hi to everyone! ^ ^ Can't wait to start.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 04:09:21 am »
Welcome to Feralheart Zaxus! I hope your friends can find a time to make an account as well. Well, good you're happy now. c:

Overlordnim

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 05:47:35 am »
Thank you! and i will be keeping an eye on the registration for them for sure <3

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 05:59:17 am »
Welcome to feralheart hun, and I hope you enjoy your time here <3 Can't wait to see you around ingame and among the forums. If you ever need anything let me know by pming me and such, I'll be sure to help you out.

As always, there are rules, make sure you read them so you don't get into trouble!!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

If you ever find yourself with a problem, here is the Help section where You can ask questions etc

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

Goodluck, and hope to see you around dearest ^^

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 07:53:20 am »
Welcome to the world of Feral Heart :D
Have fun exploring and meeting new friends c:
Maybe we'll get to meet in-game sometime.
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 09:55:07 pm »
Hello, Zaxus!
And welcome to Feral Heart.~
Hope to see more of you, and that your friends make account here too. It's always fun to play with people you know more. o3o

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 11:23:26 pm »
Hai thar Zaxus~ c:

Welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game~ ;3
I'm also gonna post some links to different forum threads, that I recommend you check out:

\\The Staff//
Get to know the staff of FeralHeart

\\How To Report A User//
Someone giving you trouble? Here's how you should do to report another player to the admins

\\FH Media//
If you like art I really recommend you taking a peek on the FH art thread

Hopefully these links can prove to be helpful to you.
Have fun out there~ c:

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 12:35:41 am »
Hello Zaxus, and welcome to Feral Heart. I hope you enjoy your time here, meet some wonderful people, and make some good friends. Have fun!
Inactive

Overlordnim

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 09:47:15 pm »
Thank you all ^ ^ I have already read everything before hand! and am apart of the Feral Heart DA group! Now the only things to do now is to find a good rp group and see if i can't get my friends on. <3 Thanks again everyone, hope to see you around!

FantasyFeather

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 06:12:02 pm »
Welcome to the Forums and FeralHeart Game of Course, Nice to See another member on Here...  Hope you Make a lot of Friends.
If someone is being Unkind to you in the Game Just Simply click M and there are Tabs witch say Friends, Requests, and Block. Then Double click the User/Character and it Will bring up Whisper, Add Friend, Party, Group Bio and Block, Simply Click "Block" Then they will disappear and appear on your Block List. (Double Check if you Blocked the Right Person.)

Hope this Helps, Enjoy.

~Elixir~