Author Topic: Please help :c  (Read 961 times)

Offline llJinxxyll

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |||Jinxxy|||
    • View Profile
Please help :c
« on: May 11, 2013, 09:22:09 pm »
Ok about a few minutes ago, I was in cape and my game froze. I just tried to log back in but before it could even load, It said "Feral heart has stopped working" And I dunno what to do :o please help <3

?Jinxxy?
�True Wiccan
�Oreo Eater
�T.A.N.W.E.R.D.O.
Cute Avatar by Rusty! Thanks hun<333

ThrillexForLife

Re: Please help :c
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 09:53:45 pm »
Are you having trouble opening your map in Map Maker, or actually in-game?

If it's in-game, I suggest taking some of the objects out of it to reduce lag. You may also want to turn off water reflction and turn down View Distance by going to Options>>Video, and altering these settings.

Or Hm..Try using "Character Reset" (It is under the 'Chat'' if you log in the golden box)

Or try going to your 'Particle' folder and check if there's anything with an number next to it. (_0 or _1) Good luck.

Or...

well, sometimes the particle files (if there are) goes duplicated but with a different number. You should use the search assistant to search for all the recently created particles, and delete all those with the most recent creation time (all with the same creation time but with more or les 2 minutes of diference)

Be careful because if you delete more than you should, it also can cause crashes.

Also i coulkd suggest to have a back-up of your meshes while the game were working, so if you have to reinstall your maps, you just need to restore your meshes and your unexported maps.

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:49:59 am »
Sometimes, just restarting the computer and/or reseting the character fixes crashes like that.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 12:43:08 pm »
Arf it sounds like a map crash - it happens sometimes and it's just to wait until it works again or you could, as mentioned above, just do the "Character Reset" and stay away from that map until it's up again.

Good luck floof.

Cheers// Shallow

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 12:56:23 pm »
Sometimes, just restarting the computer and/or reseting the character fixes crashes like that.

Or try opening the game up as an administrator by right clicking the icon and selecting 'Run as administrator'.

You can also try getting onto the main screen and click on the 'Options' button >> Video >> Rendering Subsystem >> Direct 3D9.

If you can't get to the main screen go to Local Disk (C:) >> Feral Heart and somewhere in the main Feral Heart Folder there will be a config file (.CFG) called 'ogre'. Open that up in note pad or any other word document then delete what's inside and replace it with this:

Render System=Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem
[Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem]
Allow NVPerfHUD=No
FSAA=0
Floating-point mode=Fastest
Full Screen=No
Rendering Device=Monitor-1-Intel(R) HD Graphics
Resource Creation Policy=Create on all devices
VSync=No
VSync Interval=1
Video Mode=800 x 600 @ 32-bit colour
sRGB Gamma Conversion=No