Author Topic: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).  (Read 17329 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2013, 11:14:03 am »
@Darkpetal Accepted! Nice app, feel free to start role-playing when ever you want.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2013, 01:58:43 pm »

Ray stood beside the road, panting with the effort of not passing out. She looked at the sun and whined as the glare of it hurt her eyes, You need to get used to this She thought as she felt the humans glare at her in disgust. One human in particular seemed especially appalled at her and muttered "Get away from me, you stinking animal." As they walked past, Ray cocked her head to one side in confusion and whined again. She diverted her eyes away from the humans and spotted another dog walking along the side of the road (Mollie) she sighed in relief as she noticed the humans also giving the dog dirty looks and followed it, admiring the way the dog kept its head held high.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2013, 02:30:42 pm »
Mollie walked down the street her head still held high she didn't really care what the humans said they always done it to strays in her opinion she thought they were chldish. She came to a halt at the sie of the road waiting for the cars to stop at the lights, many humans in the car would look at her and laugh not stopping as if to say "I dont wait for muts!" shrugging her shoulders she just crossed the road as a car beeped, she gave it a snarl if they weren't willing to let her cross she wasnt willing to let them drive. A smirk grew accross her face as she was slightly holding up the traffic but then soon letting the go as she spoted a human with a new a few streets away. She turned her head and spotted another dog not far away as she bowed her head to show she wasn't going to harm her and in a sort of friendly 'Hello'.
Her stomach growled "Ok now its time to eat" she muttered as she came to the other side of the road. It didn't take her long to find food as she selt a burger wafting out frrom the inside of the trash can. Mol stood on her hind legs and dragged the can down with her front paws as some carbage toppled out. "Now wheres that cheese burgr!?" she asked as she stuck her head inside the can, she began to rummage around. "Ah there it is!" she barked as she pulled out the burger. Mollie walked a short distance away from the garbage can as she tucked into the burger her tail wagging. A few minutes later she ate the whole thing up and she padded out from the street and sat by the road once again.

Akiyzer began to dig into the hot dog as her mouth watered, she hadn't eaten one of those in a while as her grey tail wagged. A few minutes later she at the hot dog and licked her lips, her hunger had been satisfied for now. For a few seconds she sat in the alley bored the streets weren't really an amusing place for a dog unless there was some sort of entertainment going on or others to hang out with. "I best go on a walk" she sighed as she lifted to her paws and began to walk out from the alley and down the street. A small ginger cat came crawling fron under a fence and began to strut down the street, a smirk grew accross the young pits face "Time for a little fun" she snarled happily.
She began to creep closer to the cat staying as quiet as she could, she wasn't going to hurt it just have a little fun chasing it to make her day more entertaining. When she got behind the cat she snarled then barked giving the cat a fright as it becan to race down the street making a meow then hissing sound. This kind of amuse Akiyzer as she began to howl whilst chasing the feline. The two were running down the street many humans looking at them then jumping out the way "Mangy animals!!" they would shout but Akiyzer didn't care. They came to a fence and the can jumped over and was gone in seconds "Ahaha!!" she laughed as she sat by the fence trying to catch back her breath.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2013, 07:34:20 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2013, 07:44:24 pm »
(Whoopsie, I didn't see your post there xD)

Ray gave a start when she saw the dog turning around but smiled when the dog said 'Hello' and did not seem a threat. She continued to follow the dog, watching the way they knew their way around every street and never getting lost. Finally, she stopped following the dog and sat down, breathing heavily. Every time a human passed, Ray whined and cocked her head to one side until she earned a hot dog. "Finally.." She muttered as she bent down to take a bite.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2013, 07:54:43 pm »
Many humans continued to pass her most not really noticing her and others still giving her looks of hate. One human walked past and kicked a rock at the she dog. Mollie could tolerate the dirty looks and the name calling but not this, anger filled up inside her as she jumped to her paws. The human turned around and told her to "Get lost!" but she took no notice. She began to snarl as saliva dripped from her mouth, her teeth bared as she began to snap. "Whoa!!" the human screamed as he began to run down the street, and out of sight. In the blink of a second Mollies mood changed back to her calm normal self and she placed herself back on the side of the road.

Akiyza looked as she spotted a husky going to the hotdog stand a smile grew accross her face as she passed, her tail began to wag as the sun shone on her ash colored pelt. A smirk grew accross her face then a giggle escaped her mouth as she spotted the human running down the street from one of the canines, as he passed her she let out a bark, then a snarl just making sure he continued to run. Taking a breath in she lowered onto her stomach as she watched the humans go about their daily business.

((Oh its fine xD)).
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2013, 09:19:57 am »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2013, 09:33:52 am »
I'll add the pictures and colours later, I'm on my phone at the moment.))
At last, Ray had finished her hot dog and felt much stronger. Her ears twitched as she heard a snarl behind her, she jumped and turned around, thinking the snarl was at her. She spotted the dog that had greeted her earlier and smiled in amusement as she watched the human screamed and ran away from the dog. Ray padded up to the dog and sat beside it, by now she could tell the dog was a female. "Hey..." She said in her quiet voice, "I'm Ray."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2013, 09:48:28 am »
Mollies head turned as a young husky sat beside her, she realised it was the she that she had greeted earlier. "Hey.." She spoke as Mollie turned her golden head "I'm Ray" she added. Mollie gave her a smile as she looked at her, her tail wagged "Hello there" she smiled once again "I'm Mollie" she quickly added as a small gust of wind blew past the two blowing her blonde waivy fur slightly to the left.

A yawn escaped the female pits mouth as her tail wagged, boredom took over the youngster as she began to roll around the ground making moaning type noises like dogs usually do and the odd bark would eascape her mouth. Many humans walked past her and at her surprise they didn't use any harsh comments but they giggled as she rolled about. Her tongue lolled out her mouth as it made her look like a pup again. 

((Okai that's fine:D)).
DA Account

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2013, 09:56:19 am »
Ray was curious to know if Mollie was a stray too but didn't want to seem rude so she just nodded politely and said "Nice to meet you." She looked at the road and noticed how all of the drivers where steering their cars to the side of the road, almost as if they were letting someone through. Suddenly, Ray heard the distant sounds of sirens and whined, "Don't go.. Don't go..." She muttered to herself, trying to resist the urge to run after the ambulance.