Author Topic: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).  (Read 17654 times)

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2013, 12:11:51 am »

After a few minutes of thinking, Junior padded out from under the undergrowth. Instantly, a female slowly walked towards him, her hand out and open. Junior smelt he hand, although it was raining, he hand smelt sweet, different than the ones back in the country. The female knelt down, the plastic shelter still hung in the air, she whispered something in his ear, and although he couldn't understand it, he knew that it was friendly and comforting. But the female suddenly stood up and jogged off. Junior sat on his rear end, water droplets fell from his drooping ears. He sighed and padded down the trail, not knowing wheeee it would take him.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2013, 12:23:07 am »

Akiyza woke up several minutes later. A bad dream about the dog catcher startled her and she yelped as she woke. She rose to her paws and shook her head "ugh" she muttered as she stepped out into the rain and padded down the pier she decided it was time to head back into the city. Her pelt began to get soaked but she didn't really care at that moment. She came closer to the city and took a breath in, her posture still dropped as she made her way slowly passed the forest and into the city. The sound of traffic was already clear and the muttering of humans could also be heard.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2013, 12:31:46 am »

The male pointer slowly padded the trail. He soon felt his pads hit concrete, a instinct  in him told him to run back deeper into the forest, but he pushed on. The fumes of the cars nearly choked him as he padded down the side walk. The bright colors of the signs  made him close his eyes, as they burned his optics. But he'd have to get use to it. He tried to stay away from the humans, but the ones with carts that reeked of hotdogs attracted him. He padded up to one and sat down next to it. He looked up at the human with his brown eyes and lifted a paw, placing it on the humans knee, but he forgot that his paw was muddy. The human shrieked and kicked Juniors in his throat. He pelted across the street, he howled as he tried to clasp for breath. He ran down an alley and plopped on his side, his lung inhaling heavily.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2013, 12:46:42 am »

Akiyza wondered further into the city her fur still being pelted with droplets of rain, many cars beeped as she crossed the tarmac roads but she just decided to ignore them. A howl could be heard from a few blocks away, she ran to the corner of a street only to see a dog pelting down one of the streets and down an alley way. Her head slightly tilted as the dog looked troubled she didn't want to intrued but she wanted to see what he was running from. She crept down the street and she peered around the corner and down the alley, there she say the pointer lying on the ground. But she stayed silent trying not to startle him.
DA Account

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2013, 12:58:46 am »

The males body stopped heaving as he camed down. He say up, and the scent of a female dog wiffed by him. He started to growl, but he was to weak. "Hello there!" he called out, not yet seeing the female.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2013, 01:25:13 am »

The female pit began to back away a little as she heard the dog growl, judging by the scent it was a male and she didn't want to start any trouble. Although she wasn't one to walk away from a fight she made this one an acception. Just as soon as she was about to walk away a voice barked out "Hello there!" She stopped and turned back around, she carefully peered around the corner "H-Hello" she replied she was sorry if she startled the brute she just wanted to make sure he had no problems as it seemed to be his first time in the city. "I just came to see if you were fine" she hesitated for a bit as she slightly urged a little forward "I seen you dart down the street just a few seconds ago and you looked like something was troubling you" she stopped for a few seconds then continuing on "And well... I just came to make sure everything was alright?" Her ears slightly dropped showing she didn't mean any harm to the male as she stayed quite the ditance away incase he attacked. She waited patiently for him reply.

((May not post until the morning need to go to bed right now so I guess Night'Night)).
DA Account

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2013, 01:31:03 am »

Junior slowly calmed down, hearing the females kind tone. He padde closer to the female, his tired gaze locked on hers. "Thanks for caring. I'm sorta new here, as you can see." He joked, feeling embarrassed. "I'm Junior." He decided to give her his name, she seemed nice enough to know.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2013, 08:37:19 am »

Name: Felix.

Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Sub-breed: 5% Pitbull and 20% Labrador.

Appearance: Felix has a smooth  brown pelt, with a black line mixed in with his pelt. He has black around his eyes, which lead down to his mouth, then he has a white forehead that leads down to the top of his nose. He has chocolate brown eyes, and black eyes that flop down mid way. His tail is docked, because of his past owner!

Personality: Felix is a anxious one, and he tries to hide from people the best he can, but it's quite hard because he lives in New York! He likes to spend time alone in the park, and think about random stuff. Also, when you become friends with him, he becomes a fun, loving creature with a protective trait. His fear of humans sometimes takes over him, and he can bite or snap which leads him into serious trouble.

Past life/history: He was born in a small cottage with a elderly lady and his mother. He had a amazing life while he was a puppy, but something tragic happened when he was a Year old. The elderly women died, and she had given her grandson the house.. And the dogs. Little did Felix know he was a abusive one, and beat Felix's mother until she was weak as anything. From there, Felix growled and barged in his way whenever he tried to hit his mother, getting hit himself. While his mother started to recover, Felix became more afraid of humans, and avoided them.. One day was lucky for Felix and LaLa, his mother. The grandson left the window open, and Felix helped his mother escape with him.

When they reached New York, his mother got took to the pound. Luckily, she found a lovely home, she visits the park  everyday where Felix sometimes comes to meet her.

Pound/shelter?: Nope.

Siblings: Lady, but she got took to a new family when she was 8 weeks, and same with her sister  Ruby.

Mate: Nope, but looking.

Crush: Akiyza (Hope that's how you spell the female pit bull's name.))

Pups: Nope.

Extra/Other: We Will Survive!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2013, 11:34:40 am »

She smiled as the brute seemed fine as a smile grew accross her face she hated seeing another one of her kind suffer, she giggled as she joked about being new around the city "Yeah I can tell, I've never seen you around before" by looking at him and the scent you could kind of tell he was a country dog. He then went onto tell her his name her tail wagged as she hasn't really interacted with any other canine since she's been a stray in the city "And my names Akiyza" she stopped for a second "But you can call me Kyza for short" she smiled. 

@Huskies Accepted! What a cute dog, and yeah you spelt Akiyzas name righ:D.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:14:25 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2013, 02:07:36 pm »

"Nice to meet you, Akiyza." He slowly replied, trying to pronounce the name right. He wagged his tail, glad that the pit bill seemed friendly. She seemed to be a 'city dog' . As some dog called them in the south, but she could do as a friend. "How long have you been out here?" He asked as he peered around, he wasn't sure that any dog could survive for long in the cramped city.