Author Topic: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).  (Read 17660 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ..:New York City Strays:.. (Open&Accepting!).
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2013, 04:40:31 pm »

She smiled at the brute "Nice to meet you to" her tail wagged. He then went on to ask how long she had been in the city "Well I've been here about 2-3 years now" she stopped for a moment "But its not to hard living in the city once your use to it" she smiled "so how long have you been here?" She asked curiously as she sat on her hunches her tail continued to wag from side to side. He seemed like a kind brute who was easy to get along with, maybe he would be a good friend.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:14:53 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2013, 04:51:20 pm »

He sat down, his brown gaze returned to the female, "I've been in the city for about a month. But I've been a stray for 2 days." He replied, he left out the part that he left, and no one abandoned him. He studied his cracked paws, the concrete made them sting with every paw step. He awaited the female's response.

Offline coyoteSkulls

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2013, 06:21:34 am »

c  r o w e
He crept quietly into the junk yard, to what he liked to call his home, where he spent most of his time sleeping. His "den" was constructed out of a large steel plate resting upon part of a dump truck, and an old refrigerator door. It was roomy enough for him to drag a couch cushion into it as well as a bit more space for moving around. Fairly concealed from everything else, Crowe was quite content with it, although it was nothing compared to the sweet and easy life of a house dog. He crawled into his home and curled up onto the shabby cushion before quietly drifting off to sleep.

s  k y l a r
She awoke, finding herself curled up tightly beneath a young oak tree that provided a good amount of shade from the fierce summer heat. It was slightly cool for now, but the sun was rising. Noticing this, she instantly felt thirsty, as she had not had water for an unhealthy amount of time. Feeling disoriented by her thirst, Skylar found her footing in a sluggish manner which reflected her exhaustion. She spent most of her time in the forest, since it was mostly safe from dog catchers and she was more familiar with it than the city, due to her days as a puppy. Her jaws parted into a wide yawn, and she shook herself free from sleep.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2013, 07:17:45 am »
((I'm guessing by Thrillex you meant Huskies. :3 ))

~Felix~

Felix awoken, stretching his eyelids apart to show his beautiful, chocolate eyes. The shade was a comforting heat, but the sun started to get to midday, where it would be hot no matter where you were. That reminded him for some reason that he could meet his mother in the park. La-La was a beautiful Labrador, it was Felix's father that was Bull Terrier cross Pit Bull. The metal of the steel bin burnt his waterproof coat, so he quickly hopped out, his eyes glaring to the outside world. Many people crossed the outside of the alleyway, stopping to look at the cute dog. Some awwwed while others stared at him in disgust. How was he going to cross? His flashback of the hand getting closer came back, but he had to do it. He walked forwards in submissive mode. Finally, he reached the edge of the alleyway. "Ugh, get away Mutt!" A young women said,  shooing him away. The hand came closer and  Felix thought she was going to hit him, so he raced past her crossing the road. Cars screeched to a halt, and stopped just in front of the cross. Luckily, Felix made it, and saw a beautiful Golden Labrador under a apple tree. He raced to her, knowing it was his mother.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2013, 10:23:07 am »

"So you've not been a stray for long" she replied "Yeah iv'e been a stray a while" she stopped for a few seconds then began to continue "But when you get use to living in the streets life gets quite easy and you learn to ignore the humans looks of disgust and their horrid comments" she smiled. Being a stray for at least 3 years now has taught her all the ins and out of being a stray, also showing her how to survive on the harsh streets. The rain began to stop and the grey clouds slowly parted as the sun shone through, it was strange how the weather could just change in the matter of seconds, but i guess she wasn't going to complain she didn't want it to rain again. Her tail wagged as she gave the brute a smile, her pink tongue lolled out her mouth making her look like a little pup again.

((Opps, i'm so sorry Huskies. I'll change it right away)).
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2013, 11:50:05 am »
~Felix~

Felix halted at his mothers side, and she turned her head quicker than lighting. "Felix!" She barked, her thin tail wagging quickly. Her long muzzle smoothed against his neck,  "Nice to see you again." Felix sat down when she had finished nuzzling him. "Nice to see you to," he smiled, and then stood up. "Hows Lucy?" He  asked. Lucy was La-La's owner, and she was one of the best owners as well. "She's fine, you want to get a drink?" La-La asked. Felix nodded, and they headed to the fountain.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2013, 01:27:58 pm »

"Wow, that's a long time." The male replied, he had almost been killed in his second day, but the female in front of him had last 3 years. He gazed at the female amazed, she was the first dog he'd seen since escaping from his owner, but he wouldn't tell anyone that he escaped from the cozy life  in the apartment, they may think he was crazy

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2013, 11:03:39 pm »

She giggled slightly at the brutes amazement "Yeah i guess it is quite a while" she smiled as she then added on "But if i can survive then anyone can" she chuckled. Kyza wasn't the brightest tool in the box but she knew how to take care of herself, her tail continued to wag as she looked at him and the odd time she would spin her head around the look out from the alley and onto the streets, but seconds later her vision was back on Junior.
DA Account

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2013, 06:21:16 am »
Could I get a quick recap? I've been ill for a few days so I may need to catch up a bit))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2013, 10:21:41 am »
((Well there isn't really much to recap on, but we have 4 new members. Mollie is waiting for a reply from Ray, Kyza is talking to Junior in the alley a dog that once lived in the country, Crowe in in the junk yard, Skylar is in the forest and Felix has went to visit his mother at the dog park. The weather was raining but now its cleared up and the sun is shining)).
DA Account