Author Topic: FH's Furries  (Read 6677 times)

Offline lionessa12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
FH's Furries
« on: May 19, 2013, 06:03:49 am »
Furries are creatures of Human and ANY animal. They still have their animal blood in them for survival but the rest of their lives are like a normal human's life. There are no pictures to record about them since everything, both animal AND human kind, just claim them as regular animals as well, resulting in the number of their species being so low. Thanks to that, spotting them, even making contact with them, are rare among both worlds, and their feelings of it are never considered. By the looks of it, they could be feeling unfit in the world, like their the "aliens" some humans seem to claim no matter how much they try to live. Looking online in many picture websites, i was able to find a type of substitute to help figure out what i mean on how they look like.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/080/d/0/furry_mechanic_by_or1s-d5yrm0m.jpg

Furries are females ONLY, and the males are of the same breed be regular animals. If they have offspring, which is a 20{yes}/80{no}, their boys are regulars and their girls like the mothers. They can go from the small mouse to the hugest animal. At this moment, an Anonymous human that requested to make their kind known throughout is going to take snapshots of furries on FH to show the world. Other that wish to join may PM me here.

Update: Anonymous just made out their basic information! Lets see what Anony found.
Diet: from Carnivore-Omnivore-Herbivore
Locations: Keeping low around Bonfire and hard-to-spot but noticed around South Pole and Flourite Plains
Actions: They act like women from the time before towns were made, like indians. Their easy to confront, unless their in the waters keeping their fur clean. >.> If a male confronts them at that time, then they best apologize and back out because all of Anony's spottings of them showed  they have CLAWS.

{If there is already a topic like this, you may delete this.}
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 06:16:46 am by Robyn »
My signature marking is a :3 Its what i do and love

Offline lionessa12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: FH's Furries
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 01:51:17 am »
Anony gave us some info that is, well, both shocking and surprising. First, our good Anony spotted a MALE furry! Now, i figured something out. Male furries we both suspect to be made by humans, so its not much possible. Now, if you ever meet a male furry, don't mention it cause me and Anony want to treat ALL furries like furries. Anony has something pleasant, too! She spotted out in Fluorite Plains TWO furries, both felines! One of them was a really tall lion furry! Both were a newly established tribe and heading North, or behind, the entrance to the area, so be polite when meeting them!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 02:54:31 am »
I have a male furry character named Ketsa. Orange tabby cat furry. I don't see the difference between males and females truly, and I spotted a female wolf furry today.
The population in FH are rising~ ?

Offline lionessa12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 03:51:39 am »
Really? Nice! Oh, and great news from Anony; She figured out more about that smallish tribe of feline furries. Currently they are have a "Feline Furry" only tribe in Fluorite and they already started setting up! The leader is the lion furry and she said that all feline furries are equal, and male regular felines are aloud to join! Everybody can go and try to spot them, but only few actually can!They hid real good up north of FP! Plus, she is going to give me pictures soon to post on here; and their snapshots of FH's REAL LIVE Furries straight from the Feline Furry Tribe! Try and stay tuned, for it, peeps! My next post will hold the pics!