Author Topic: present request.  (Read 2691 times)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
present request.
« on: May 19, 2013, 08:16:15 pm »
Could someone make me these two presents

1.   .:Reference:.

2. .:Reference:.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline angelwolf303

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey..:P I Like... Pie
    • View Profile
Re: present request.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 11:33:06 am »
I could Try to make one for you. Do you want texturing? I could Make One and if you Like it i could make the other

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 10:38:08 pm »
Any fur texture is fine. If you could you'd be truly awesome in my book :D and can you like tell me how to install it? I haven't got a clue how to. Oh and her left eye is neon green on the top one. The blue and purple wolf is the one I want super bad the bottom one I kinda want and on the top the whole left side of her body is that bright blue. The claws are optional though.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 10:44:17 pm by Matryoshka-lover »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 02:43:40 am »
Any fur texture is fine. If you could you'd be truly awesome in my book :D and can you like tell me how to install it? I haven't got a clue how to. Oh and her left eye is neon green on the top one. The blue and purple wolf is the one I want super bad the bottom one I kinda want and on the top the whole left side of her body is that bright blue. The claws are optional though.

I could make Both for you. But it may take like a Week maybe? with my school Stuff and Yeah I do work on it in the Mornings. And Do you want a Two Sided Preset? next time Put in the Stuff you want with it. I did do a two sided and If you Like it. I will Keep it and I will Show a Pic of Ur Preset after I finished one and if you Like it then I will do the Last One <3 I have experiences  preset making I did Open a Shop and my preset Skills Get better and better Especially if I have a reference it makes it 10x Easier XD
Preset making is my Best skill in Feral Heart. I hope you enjoy you're presets so Make it a Yes I will Make Both for you <3 if you haven't seen my Preset Shop you can Check it out. I am pretty sure you've seen it anyways XD Sorry this is A LONG reply I have so Much to say. Feel free to check it out I Will PM you How to install a Preset. <33

Hope you Have fun!

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 06:57:59 pm »
Ok you can do both but both can't be same sided they are diffrent colors on each side. On the top one ton the left side the light blue markings change dark blue and the whole left of her body is that bright blue. and same goes for the bottom except the markings on the left turn yellow since the whole left is blue. And the lava lamp necklace thingy is optional since it isn't important at all

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 11:53:42 pm »
Ok you can do both but both can't be same sided they are diffrent colors on each side. On the top one ton the left side the light blue markings change dark blue and the whole left of her body is that bright blue. and same goes for the bottom except the markings on the left turn yellow since the whole left is blue. And the lava lamp necklace thingy is optional since it isn't important at all

I will Do my Best <3

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 01:29:44 am »
Ok :3 thankies

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile