Author Topic: Feral's Awesome, Floofy, Weird Journal! *Updated 22/05/2013*  (Read 3591 times)

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Heya!

I'm Feral, I don't want a huge application, soooo....

Name: Ruby... I'm a jewel now?

Traits: |Fun| Caring At Times| Weird| Hyper| Animal-Lover| CRAZAY! | Some people may call me a weird giggler, but that's not a trait. | Believe or not I'm very shy :3 |

History: Well, I have not got a lot to tell. I was born, that's when I got my first puppy, his name was Bosco and he was a cute Chocolate Labrador. I have 2 bigger sisters, Kelly and Erin. Erin has a baby, named Lauren, I'M A 10 YEAR OLD AUNTIE! :D! Anyway... Of course I went to school, but when I was 3 my parents split up, but it didn't really affect me as I still see him every weekend luckily... That's when Bosco died of something, I think it was cancer near his heart or something.. That's when I started to loose confidence in everything I took part of, and became very shy. Luckily, my 4th day of school made me very happy! My bezzie, Tiff came to me and she made everything better by becoming my friend, and showing me a boy, who  is still my friend today, but not my boyfriend! It's way fun to hang out with them. They were so weird, and adventurous, as they still are now! Last year, I got another wonderful dog named Redgie, who is a over-excitable Husky Cross Akita, he is so fluffy!

Friends:
Thrillex :3
Huskies-Eat-Ponies
The Mods :D
Thierry
Reshi for drawing my Chocolate doggy! ((Bosco :) but I made him call him Chocolate :) ))
Hopefully everyone on the forums!
Everyone who posts here -_- Lol.

Other boring stuff!
I'm getting a Android Tablet for my birthday!
I'm going to Spain soon!

I'm going to keep you updated on my Horse Riding Stuff, I will start from last week!

Last Week: I rode a beautiful horse named Sonic, and I cantered! My friend screeched  like  a cat when she did canter!
Sonic, 12 Years.

This Week: I cantered on Ffion, such a cute pony. I cantered by accident, and instead of doing a normal canter, I ended up doing a jockey canter! My instructor called me 'The Jockey' my mum laughed her head of :3
Ffion, 9 years.

Skills.

I am very good at English, one of the top students in my year, my teacher said, I got the second highest marks there in the year!

Some people say I am a fast typer!

I run quite fast, but not faster than my friend Jess, she can run like a cheetah! :3
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:58:49 pm by Feral »

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Feral's Awesome Floofy Weird -I could go on forever...- Journal!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 07:07:45 am »
You seem like a nice kid~ I love your bio. ? I can tell you are.. less derpy than me. lol Way less derpy. Smack me. And huskies are cute ?
lol I'm sure your dog is cute. Your life seems nice, and I'm glad your happy now, as I'm going camping soon. (And canoeing... I LOVE canoeing!))
Ahh, happiness after stress. ^^ Oklahoma can get ya stressed right now... *Looks away from weather.com and shuts up XD*

Offline BlueKnightFlurry

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I got some Froyo! Yolo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:01 am »
Thats a cute horse you got dar feral...you're bio too is awesome :3 -Floof you-
Hiya whisper meh to see my preset or read my bio in game :3 DA->http://blueflurry.deviantart.com/ 
Siggy by xxravenwingxx

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 10:40:45 am »
Like everyone said, your cool/awesome. :3 I very enjoyed reading your bio, and glad to call you my buddy. :3 <333 Awesome bio! -Thumbs up-

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 02:54:52 pm »
You seem like a nice kid~ I love your bio. ? I can tell you are.. less derpy than me. lol Way less derpy. Smack me. And huskies are cute ?
lol I'm sure your dog is cute. Your life seems nice, and I'm glad your happy now, as I'm going camping soon. (And canoeing... I LOVE canoeing!))
Ahh, happiness after stress. ^^ Oklahoma can get ya stressed right now... *Looks away from weather.com and shuts up XD*
Aw, thanks! And I love canoeing, hope you have fun!

Thats a cute horse you got dar feral...you're bio too is awesome :3 -Floof you-
Sonic is adorable! :P Thanks as well!

Like everyone said, your cool/awesome. :3 I very enjoyed reading your bio, and glad to call you my buddy. :3 <333 Awesome bio! -Thumbs up-

I am awesome? WOOT! Lol :3 . Thanks, I hope you did enjoy it! And I'm glad to have you as my buddy to :)

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 10:35:55 pm »
Your not that young, I'm only 11.. While some people are in college lol

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 12:00:21 am »
Wow, there seems to be a lot of 10-12 year olds here. o3o

But anyway, I still love your horse. I remember that I posted a comment on another of your threads of your horse. :3
You're very lucky to ride horses.

And Spain? That seems like it's going to be really fun.
I may go on a vacation too since it's almost summer vacation where I live. c:

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 06:26:55 am »
Your not that young, I'm only 11.. While some people are in college lol

Phewsh! I'm nearly 11, my Birthday is the 28th of June :D . Getting a Tablet! Anyway, some people do jobs here!

Wow, there seems to be a lot of 10-12 year olds here. o3o

But anyway, I still love your horse. I remember that I posted a comment on another of your threads of your horse. :3
You're very lucky to ride horses.

And Spain? That seems like it's going to be really fun.
I may go on a vacation too since it's almost summer vacation where I live. c:

Yes, that was probably my urm.. I forgot.. I'm going to go horse riding today, so maybe you can check it out, but I come back at 6pm in the UK time :3.

Yes, it will be! And summer vacation!?! So lucky!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 11:58:28 am »
Phewsh! I'm nearly 11, my Birthday is the 28th of June :D . Getting a Tablet! Anyway, some people do jobs here!

Cool, I turned 11 April 22 :)
And
I already have a tablet, in fact, I'm posting this on my tablet............. WHAT NOW???!?!?! XD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Feral's Awesome, Floofy, Weird Journal! *Updated 22/05/2013*
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 06:00:32 pm »

Cool, I turned 11 April 22 :)
And
I already have a tablet, in fact, I'm posting this on my tablet............. WHAT NOW???!?!?! XD

That's awesome! I love tablets, I want one now! xD.

UPDATED!