Author Topic: Glitches, Glitches Everywhere!!!!!  (Read 1774 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Glitches, Glitches Everywhere!!!!!
« on: May 23, 2013, 11:53:59 pm »
   I know other people are having these problems too but.... I was on FH and right when I get on there's this huge conversation in general about how people can't see some other person's username and that there friends list is basically gone. I checked and I was missing my entire friends list. So both of those things are glitches and then everyone worked up about it and finally a mod steps in and said in red text. "I advised for you to keep calm and to watch the caps. This is a warning I will only say it once" Then right after that I lost connection.
    I then went to go on the forums, and whenever I go to type in my password it all ways says "Password incorrect" This has been consistent for 2 days now. Then I don't really know what I did but I clicked the forums and all of a sudden I was logged in. Then I was like "Yay!" and I went to log in to the forums on my iPad and it says "Password incorrect" Why does it work on my computer and not my iPad?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline ~Gir~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Glitches, Glitches Everywhere!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 12:01:17 am »
i am having the same problems and it wont let me back on feral heart

Offline DovahKovu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • coming to you live from the americas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 12:05:17 am »
Hrm.. ;-; Same thing with the usernames, then I lost connection. It isn't loading the maps up, but the login request is working fine...
dovahkovu is my name, forever and always. look me up

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 12:05:47 am »
i am having the same problems and it wont let me back on feral heart

Hrm.. ;-; Same thing with the usernames, then I lost connection. It isn't loading the maps up, but the login request is working fine...

The reason it won't let you back on is because the game sever is down as Sura said. Right now, she and the other mods are dealing with it. Hang in there ;)

Preset Download

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 12:06:26 am »
Just gotta wait for Raz to fix this, guys, I would guess.
The server is acting derpy. Just gotta wait for a bit.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 12:07:42 am »
Just gotta wait for Raz to fix this, guys, I would guess.
The server is acting derpy. Just gotta wait for a bit.

Wait a second... why does it say your online??? HOW ARE YOU ONLINE?!?!?

Preset Download

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 12:10:11 am »
  I know other people are having these problems too but.... I was on FH and right when I get on there's this huge conversation in general about how people can't see some other person's username and that there friends list is basically gone. I checked and I was missing my entire friends list. So both of those things are glitches and then everyone worked up about it and finally a mod steps in and said in red text. "I advised for you to keep calm and to watch the caps. This is a warning I will only say it once" Then right after that I lost connection.

That bit is due to the server derp that's being fixed right now.

However the password problem could just be that you had caps on or typed it in wrong at some point. Just double check on that.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 12:13:23 am »

That bit is due to the server derp that's being fixed right now.

However the password problem could just be that you had caps on or typed it in wrong at some point. Just double check on that.

:( I think its a bad glitch :( My caps aren't on and my internet is fine and I've even copied my password and pasted it onto the thing that says password under welcome guest. It still didn't work. Not only that it lets me log into the golden box just not the Guest thingy :/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:15:22 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 02:29:35 am »
If it's any consolation, whenever I am on the forum it always says that my password is incorrect, even though I can log into the site and on the game just fine. *Shrug* I know early on there were some issues regarding that. Maybe they're popping up again. Also, it likely said Hgurf was online because they were signed into the forums. That's an option you can change the visibility of in your profile, I believe.
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!