Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 141138 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 11:17:48 am »
Flak let out a quiet growl and slowly pushed himself up to his feet, careful to not make any sudden moved or noises.  His black fur was bristled up in instant defensive mode, his wolfish tail raised high. The enormous figure at the entrance paused, its heavy breathing becoming the only sound in the whole ruin building. It suddenly snapped its head around making its glowing yellow eyes visible at last. It was apparent this was no ordinary canine. "Teegan, get ready to move. If it makes a move, I'll hold it off and you run for it. Got it?" Flak uttered over his shoulder in a hushed tone, his eyes still fixed on the creature.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 12:22:14 pm »
Teegan lifted to her paws as the figured was visable her breathing got a little faster than it usually was, she could her the breathing of this mutated canine as it turned its bright yellow eyes glowed. She let out a low snarly towards the beast as was was slightly grouched down her shoulders upi and her tail stuck out. Teegan, get ready to move. If it makes a move, I'll hold it off and you run for it. Got it?" Flak said with a low tone her head shook "I'm not leaving you with this beast, we've got to stick together!" She said in a low tone back not wanting to cause the creature to move in for them. She knew her and Flak were the only two normal creatures here as far as she knew and she wouldn't let him fight the beast alone, they needed to stick together in order to survive out in the old ruined city.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013, 12:30:59 pm »
Flak lowered a brow at Teegan, but gave a subtle nod of his head in agreement. "our best bet is to try to sneak around it. I'd rather not fight it if we don't have to." He muttered, glaring back over at the silhouetted figure of the creature. "Just follow my lead," he instructed quietly, lowering his head as he began to take slow steps to the right, moving horizontal with the back wall in an attempt to go around the mutated canine.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 11:00:56 pm »
  Teegan peered at Flak as she waited for his response, he raised a brow at her then nodding in agreement as she let out a smile her head slowly turning back to the mutated canine. "our best bet is to try to sneak around it. I'd rather not fight it if we don't have to." She looked at Flak for a second with her head tilted then nodded "We can try" she whispered trying not the catch the mutated beasts attention. "Just follow my lead" he instructed as she nodded. She crept up against the wall as her body was still slightly lowered, her glance being changed between her steps and the beast. She carefully followed Flak's lead.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2013, 11:25:11 pm »
His ears drawn back against his head, Flak concentrated on his pawsteps, making sure they were light and silent. He picked his way to the far right of the entrance, keeping his right side on the wall. Finally, he came to a steady halt at the darkened right side of the gaping hole which was the cave entrance. The beast was now more visible, though its figure was still darkened by the misty, dark outside. Its eyes glowed golden, a clear indicator that it was once a wolf. Its body shape was unnaturally large, its mutated muscles bulging. The shoulder of the creature was about two feet above Flak's head upon closer inspection. It lacked fur. Its black skin only having a few fine hairs here and there. Flak was about two feet away from it,its backside facing him. Now that they were closer, the creature's heavy breathing was much louder, and almost sounded like low grunts and growls. Flak shot Teegan a quick glance, theen glanced back at the creature. Taking in a breath, he extended his leg, hoping to slip right past it. But his hind paw prevented a safe escape. It accidentally shuffled against a plank of wood on the ground, flipping the plank over and causing a harsh bang that echoed. The creature suddenly snapped its head around with a snarl, now dimly aware of their presence
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2013, 12:27:36 am »
Teegan began to follow Flak around and closer to the entrance, small drops of water could be heard and they echoed. The sound of heavy breathing was also heard, that of the mutated creatures. They came closer the the exit as the figure of the beast came more clear, it was a wolf. All the toxins caused the mutation and the wolf was huge atleast 2 feet taller than the two, only having small ammounts of fur and black skin its head was still facing down near the back wall. She nodded as Flak turned and glanced at her she watched at how he attempted to leap out she took a quiet breath in as she got ready. Flak's paw slipped on a plank of wood as she let out a gasp, the canines head shot around as its golden eyes glowed. She drew herself back and starred at the creature as it growled. She lifted herself up as her eyes widened as she looked at Flak. She turned back to the mutated canine and starred at it her shoulders arched as she let out a small growl, tempted to lunge forward at the beast.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2013, 12:51:16 am »
"Ah, Hell," Flak murmured, lowering his head and backing up to allign himself with the beast, his hackles bristling up. "Teegan, make a run for it." He commanded louder. His voice made the creature snap its attention on him, flashing its unnaturally oversized fangs in a terrifying barking snarl. The mutated wolf took a long step forward towards them, foam begining to collect at the corners of its mouth as it steadily snarled. Before it could make a move first, Flak sprang forward in an attempt to keep its attention off the fae. He locked his jaws around its bulgy neck, obviously causing little damage, but enough to keep the beast distracted. Clinging on to the rearing creature, Flak glanced at Teegan and motioned towards the exit with his eyes as he struggled to keep hold of the thrashing beast. Drawing its bear-like paw up, the canine mutant swiped the much smaller canine off of it, sending Flak tumbling head over heels in the rubble of the inner building. His body tumbled to a halt a good distance away, surrounded by wood planks and other rubble that was broken by his fall. Struggling to push himself up, he shook his head, which was now dirtied with cuts and dust. "Teegan, go!" He barked, forcing himself back to his feet on shaking legs. The beast snarled at Flak, then quickly turned its attention to the fae.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2013, 01:43:34 am »
"Ah hell" the brute muttered as Teegan slightly backed away saliva dripped from her mouth as she snarled, foam seemed to clog together in the corners of the mutated beasts mouth as it snarled back. She watched as Flak launched at the beast trying to hold him off as he made a movement with his eyes getting Teegan to make a run for it but she shook her head, she wouldn't leave him behind. The mutated beast flung the brute against many planks of wood as its attention turned to the she dog, her ears perked at the command of Flak telling her to go but her instinct told her to stay. She twisted her head around as she looked at Flak dragging himself to his paws and dust and cuts covered his head. She let out a snarl as the beast urged forward saliva continued to drip from her muzzle as the wolf snarled back. She snapped her jaws at its face whilst it continued to walk forward. She shook her head and lept forward at the beast, but getting flung into a wall. Dust fell onto her along with a few rocks as she slowly lifted to her paws shaking off the rubble. She gave a harsh stare towards the beast as she lunged at it slamming into its side as it toppled over, many yelps could be heard as the beast bit into her paw, she slammed her paws against its side and began biting its neck. It pushed her off and they began to circle "Flak just go!" She barked as they continued to circle.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2013, 03:54:54 am »
Flak drew back his lips, baring his incisors in a defensive snarl as he regained his balance beneath him, eyeing the two brawling in front of him. Giving his head a quick shake, he lunged forward towards the circling beast. Pushing off the dusty, cracked concrete ground with his hind legs, Flak leaped at the creature's side, using his body weight and the momentum of the lunge to barrel the mutant off its feet. Rolling into his landing right next to Teegan, he swiftly hopped to his feet and wheeled around to face the beast, which was scrambling to its feet. "Like I'm gonna leave a friend behind." He cracked a half smile as he spoke through his huffed panting, winking at the fae before turning his attention back to the beast, now back on its feet and facing them, roaring furiously.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2013, 09:57:58 am »
Teegan watched as Flak lunged at the beast sweeping it off his paws, as she rolled and landed beside her then getting up. "Like I'm gonna leave a friend behind" he cracked a smile as she nodded her head "You got any plans?" She asked as the beast lifted to its paws snarling and grunting, even more angry then before. She let out a snarl as the beast urged forward, its teeth bared and its eyes glowing. She ran around the back of the mutated canine and began biting its legs then ramming into its side again, it turned around and charged her against the wall. Bit of rubble fell from the wall as she slid down, the fae lifted to her paws but feeling quite shaky as she shook rubble of her then getting her balance. She was now behind the beast and Flak was infront.
DA Account