Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 142149 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2013, 12:10:18 pm »
Xizon's ears perked up as two canine figures came into view. Almost dozing off a second ago, she was now alert and awake - Hopefully. She squinted her eyes at the two, studying them. Once she was done, her tail started waving a little. She wasn't an expert at those mutant creatures, but from their shape and coat, she gave a guess that they in fact were...'alive' and not insane. She huffed, not sure what to do. She haven't seen any animal that wasn't mutated, but she didn't know whether they were friendly or not.

However for the time being, she would simply stay in the building, maybe see what they were up to as well. Was there something in the museum that was so fancy?

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2013, 04:59:41 pm »
((Sorry for the late response. I had to go to church.

@JimMoriarty: Okay. Thanks. x3 I'll fill out the profile, if you really want to play as her. If not, I'll be her. =P

Name: ((can't really come up with anything)) Lexi
Breed: Border Collie
Appearance: ((your picture))
Personality: ((whatever you want her to be))
Other: Owners died in explosion, just like almost every other animal

I think that's all... I hope this is okay ^^ I like how you made the Border Collie's tone. =P))

((is the chicken leg the same as the steak?)) Dusty let out a snort as the Border Collie tried to flatter him with her words. Eyeing the chicken leg, he knew that it was the same as the one Gavroche had picked out. "I wouldn't eat that if I were you," Dusty muttered, shifting his position away from the fae. Deciding that if the Border Collie was or wasn't smart enough to eat the rotten steak, he wouldn't protest. He ignored her and turned towards the pup to answer his question. He thought of what was a nuclear explosion, but he actually didn't really know. He only knew what the word was, not what it meant. "I don't know what a nuclear explosion is," Dusty said, blurting out his thoughts. "But I know it's something you would not want to get close to. It can kill you," he warned seriously.

((go to go again. O-O))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2013, 06:02:20 pm »
(okee. I'll just be her. X3)
(sorry no photos, on my phone)

Gavroche stated up at Dusty blankly as he answered his question. "Ohhh." He glanced  back at the collie, narrowing his eyes at her and letting Dusty do the talking for now. (short

Lexi raised an eyebrow at him, letting out a quick goggle. "I wasn't going to eat this, silly boy." She laughed, eyeing the steak(yeah it was the steak, I forgot.) "It's bait. I prefer my meals fresh." The collie winked casually.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2013, 06:12:45 pm »
((Okay, great! Thanks!))

Dusty narrowed his eyes, but he didn't say anything in response to the fae. Instead, he turned around again to face the pup. Realizing that Gavroche wasn't paying attention, Dusty followed his gaze and noticed that the pup was glaring at the Border Collie. Since there wasn't much to do, Dusty decided that it was best to leave the female alone. A little curious, Dusty tipped his head to one side to look at the collie. If she wasn't going to do anything here, it was best to start a short conversation. Besides; he didn't want anymore trouble.

"What's your name, miss?" Dusty inquired.

Risto lowered him even more to the ground and gingerly began to follow Teegan, his ears angled towards the mutant. So far, they were just only arguing over a piece of scrap, nothing much. Hoping that they would continue to do that, Risto kept his tail low and maneuvered his way through the debris of the museum. (short)

((Welcome to the forum, Crystwolf ^^))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:14:23 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2013, 08:18:12 pm »
(wow sorry for the shortness of my posts. I was rushed xD )

Lexi cocked her head to the side casually pushing the steak around with her fore paw. "Heh. Name's Lexi. And you? I'd  like to thank you by name for making my past couple meals pretty easy to get. I mean, it's always easy when someone else finds it for ya, right?" The border collie smirked sarcastically and giggled a bit, eyeing the tan male.

Gavroche lowered his eyebrows at the female, letting out an annoyed snort from his nostrils. "I don't like her, Dusty, let's go." The pup murmured up to Dusty, shooting a glare to the collie, now identified as Lexi. He shifted his weight from one foreleg to the other as he stated impatiently at the female, then up at Dusty, hoping he would agree so they could get out of there.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2013, 09:57:03 pm »
Dusty agreed silently with Gavroche as he turned away. "Name's Dusty," he murmured, rising to his paws and scooping the biscuit in his jaws. "Come on, let's go." He told the pup, purposely not saying the name of Gavrcohe. He padded off, glancing back to see whether Gavroche was following or not. (short, sorr. in a rush as well x3)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2013, 10:15:51 pm »

The two padded through the isle of the museum there paws scattering against the rubble on the ground, she turned her head looking through the hole that slightly showed the mutants. They stopped scraping over the meat as a large snarl was heard, the two mutants parted and began on a search. She let out a sigh and looked at Risto "Ok, we are going to need to do this quietly and try not t get unnoticed" she whispered then looking over her shoulder making sure nothing was behind them. "We will have to find a was to escape, but it isn't going to be easy with those horrors around" she muttered as they continued to walk down the isle. Rubble crumbled from the roof landing on her pelt causing her to shake it off.

Micah looked at Flak as he spoke as nodded as they drew closer to the building. She took in a large breath of air as her chest puffed out, she listened to what the brute had to say about a plan as she nodded then tilting her head "And what if i don't loose them? And how you going to walk around injured, what if you need to escape?" as questioned worried in case anyone got hurt. She took in a sniff as the scent of mutants filled her nostrils as she scrunched her nose for a second, then stopping. She looked back at the brute waiting for his reply.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2013, 10:51:06 pm »

Risto followed as quietly as he could, taking one careful pawstep at a time. As he avoided the rubber, he noticed that the two mutants had departed and were searching around, their ears perked. Great, Risto curved his claws as he slowly stepped over a large piece of plank on the ground. He flicked his tail in agreement as Teegan spoke, and as he did, his tail-tip brushed lightly against a shattered piece of glass. The glass shifted softly, and Risto froze as he stared at it, amber eyes wide. Pricking his ears, he angled them towards the mutants to see whether they had heard or not. Relief washed over him as he heard them grunt and grumble, but they didn't sound an alarm. Still suspicious, Risto--this time--carefully watched where he was going, obvious to the sounds around him. He didn't know where Teegan was leading him, but he followed anyway.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2013, 11:47:10 pm »

Flak halted before going to seek a look out, turning his body back around to glance at the white shepherd. He let out a slight chuckle at how worried she was. "Okay, these beasts may look big and powerful, but they're slow because they're so oversized. You'll outrun them. Or outsmart them. They're as dumb as a plank of wood, you could slip away from them easily. You've got nothing to worry about." The mutt reassured with a nod, his ears rotating a bit. "As for me, I'll be fine. I won't make my move until I know you have all of the freaks a good distance. Then I'll get Teegan and slip out the escape that I would have already found." He smiled at her as he finished explaining, shifting his focus back to the dark museum entrance.

Gavroche narrowed his eyes at Dusty and smirked, wagging his tail a little as his friend agreed and said goodbye to the female. A grin parting his maw, the pup turned his head to watch the male pad away a couple strides, then he turned back to the border collie and stuck out his tongue mockingly. With that, he leaped into the air and spun backwards, bounding after Dusty.

Lexi jerked her head up and raised an eyebrow at the two, listening as the male introduced himself meekly and said goodbye. "Heh. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around, maybe as I steal your next meal?" The border collie burst into laughter at her remark, her tail wagging a bit as she mocked him. Her laughing ceased as the pup, whom she had never learned the name of, stuck out his tongue at her. She lowered her eyebrows and flicked her ears against her head, sticking her tongue out back at the little mix breed puppy. "Right back at cha, kid." She snorted, turning around. Lowering her head, she grabbed hold of the rotting steak loosely in her front teeth, trying to keep it from touching her tongue. She trotted off into the darkness, searching for a hole where she could lay her bait to nab some dinner. As she trotted, she lightly turned her head, shooting one last glance at the two before they disappeared into the haze.

sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2013, 03:43:03 pm »

Teegans head bobbed up and down as they crawled through the museum, she turned her head from time to time making sure the beasts weren't following them. "So, what made you come here?" she asked Risto with a whisper, but still looking ahead of her taking each paw step with caution. She heard a snarl of a mutant causing her to turn her head slightly to the left seeing one down the corridor facing the other way. "This way" she muttered to the cat going the opposite way, her tail flicked as she peered around whilst they walked.

Her ears perked as the brute spoke, she gave a small nod of her head showing she understood. "Well i best go and distract them" she muttered taking in a breath then crawling into the building, it was pitch black and it was hard to see where she was going. But she managed. Rubble fell from the roof onto her pelt causing her to shake and get it off. She slumbered through the building finding a spot to get the beasts to travel to giving Flak time to get the two out.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.