Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 142143 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2013, 04:07:06 pm »

Risto didn't want to admit that he had come here because he was afraid for Teegan. Shadowing his feelings, he replied, "I was wondering where you were. You'd disappeared when I woke up," he murmured, his tail-tip twitching uneasy.

"This way," Teegan ordered as she veered him away from the mutant. Risto's attention was attracted by a soft glow near the bottom of the museum. Fixing his gaze down at the bottom, he noticed a white pelt glowing eerily as it moved softly and swiftly.

"Weird," he muttered, turning away. "What kind of mutant would have that type of pelt?" But he couldn't ignore the figure; it looked as if a huge bundle of snow had fallen into the museum. Catching up with Teegan, he nudged her gently on the side. "Look over at the bottom," he whispered, gesturing with his muzzle. "There's something weird there." As he spoke, the shape slunk off into the building, poking its face--if it had one--into the crevices of the demolished building.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2013, 07:33:16 pm »
(on le phone. No photos, sawy.)

Flak gave a subtle, determined nod as Micah disappeared into the building. with a quiet huff, he wheeled around and limped down the outside wall of the crumbling building. As he padded on, he stopped in his tracks and raised his head, detecting the presence of a nearby stranger, an obvious non-mutant by the smell. "Hello? Is anyone th-" he began to whisper quietly to the unseen stranger, but the sound of falling rubble from inside the building made him cut his sentence short in sudden remembrance of his mission. He glanced back at the darkness where the scent had drifted from, then wheeled around, limping at a brisk, clumsy lope around side the building. His breath was becoming labored from the physical movements, but he pressed on, scanning up and down the huge wall to search for an opening.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2013, 07:38:34 pm »
((now we wait for taylor x3))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2013, 02:03:35 am »
(what about Dusty and Gavroche. You never posted a response for Dusty
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2013, 10:01:17 am »
((Erm, am I allowed two characters? I was thinking of roleplaying as a Khao Manee. .3.))

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2013, 04:09:27 pm »

"Ah i see" Teegan smiled as she looked at the feline then focused on where she was going. Her ears perked as she heard the felines whisper, she tilted her head and walked over. Her brown head peered around making sure there were no mutants present at the time, lifting onto her hind legs she placed her front legs on the railing and looked over. On the ground floor there seemed to be a snow white pelt as it slowly moved "Oh jheez" she muttered "I think it's Micah", "Or a mutant with a uncommon pelt" she shrugged as she watched the white figure slowly begin to disappear.

Micah slowly padded through the building, her ears perked as rubble continued to fall on her pelt from the roof as she let out a sigh. Her gaze locked onto a small light as she walked over to it realizing it was a dull room that contained stairs that maybe lead onto the 2nd floor. She gave a shrug and walked through a small arch searching for where the mutant was so she could think of a plan, that wouldn't cause others to be unable to escape.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2013, 04:48:56 pm »
(yes, yes, yes. You may have up to three characters at a time. c: ))

(on phone still. No photo)

Flak let out a subtle huff of air through his nostrils as he clumsily padded along the outside of the museum wall, his wounds stinging a bit with every stride. He flicked an ear backwards, unsure if what he had smelled back there really was another non-mutated animal, but he soon shook off the thoughts. The mix halted and craned his neck to state up at the multi-storied building. Flak's large ears rotated forward as he stood quietly, listening to the muffled voices coming from inside; the voices he now recognized as both Teegan and the cat whom he had yet to learn the name of. "God. That dumb cat's in there, too?!" He muttered under his breath. The voices seemed like they were coming from an upper floor if the building. Flak gazed around, searching for a way to get up to their level to find an escape route closest to them.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2013, 11:06:10 pm »
((Sorry. I've been busy; I didn't get a chance to respond. =P))

Dusty gave a quick nod as the pup scurried forward to catch up with him, and amusement flickered in his eyes as he saw Gavroche sticking out his tongue at Lexi. As Dusty padded along, he didn't understand the humor of the Border Collie's jokes, but he pushed them aside as he bounded up the slope.

"Okay, we caught some prey--" He abruptly halted to a stop when he arrived at the top. Gazing around, suspicion rose as he realized that everyone was gone--Micah, Teegan, Flak, and Risto. Had they abandon both Gavroche and Dusty, thinking that they both were useless and stupid? Or had they been attacked by mutants; forced to leave the area and flee? Shaking his head, Dusty knew that if they were attacked by mutants, he would have heard Risto screeching--even from where they were in the alley. Narrowing his eyes, he wondered if they actually left Dusty and Gavroche alone. Tasting the air, he only scented the regular scents, along with a tinge of blood, which belonged to Flak's wounds. Nothing smelled irregular, and Dusty glanced back at the pup. He decided not to say anything to Gavroche as he padded quietly towards the deserted area, his paws tinging with fear as the gravel pricked at his pads. Placing down his prey, he began to follow Risto's disgusting scent, which led into the museum. Fear gripped him as he also scented Teegan, Flak, and Micah. It didn't take him long to realize that Teegan was following a strange scent; Risto was following Teegan; Flak and Micah were following Risto and Teegan. Thrusting his head back, he wondered if Gavroche would follow him or not. If I followed Teegan, Gavroche's sure to follow me. Dusty reasoned. But if I stayed behind, I wouldn't be putting Gavroche's life into tiny shreds of hope. Besides, there's bound to be mutants wandering in the museum by now.

Letting out a sigh, he threw another glance at the museum, before trotting back to where Gavroche was. Before he appeared to the area, he began to kick gravel and dirt around the place, coughing as he did. Dusty didn't want Gavroche following the scents when the pup noticed that the rest had disappeared. After that, Dusty rolled into the dirt, squirming as he tried to mix his own scent with the others, hoping that it would hide it.

"Let's just hope Gavroche's smart enough not to follow the scents," Dusty muttered, shaking out his coat and bounding back to the pup. When he sighted the pup coming up the slope, he slouched in a casual position, putting on a confused face. Turning towards the pup, he tilted his head to one side.

Please let this work, Dusty thought to himself, scraping his claws over the gravel. "I've noticed that the rest are gone," he commented, as quickly as he could. "Uh, maybe they went out hunting?" he suggested, wincing at how poorly his sentences were.

Risto shrugged as he watched the figure fade. "And if that is Micah, I'll rip her pelt out until her pelt's gone for not staying where she is," he muttered, flexing his claws. Although he didn't really mean it, he wondered if Teegan would actually take this "threat" as a real threat, but he highly doubted it. As he trailed behind, another movement caught his attention again, and he turned to see another shape limp rapidly away into the darkness. An image of Flak limping with his ribs broken blazed through his mind, and he couldn't help but let out a furious hiss. "Flak!" he spat quietly, unsheathing his claws. "I'll rip out his pelt as well for being here! If those herbs come off, he'll fend for himself and get them for himself." Risot didn't know why he was so angry with Flak, but suppose he was worried about his friend?

Friend? I'd rather be friends with a mutant then him, Risto muttered crossly, quickly lapsing into silence as he slipped forward to catch up with Teegan. Nudging her again, he glared into the direction of where Flak had disappeared. "I think both Flak and Micah have come into here to find us," he hissed, lashing his tail. "I wouldn't blame them for that; but now the four of us are in danger--especially Flak." Glancing back at Teegan, he wondered what her reaction would be like. Besides--Teegan did sort of led them into this mess.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2013, 03:19:38 am »
        Gavroche bounded up the hill after Dusty, his tongue dangling from his mouth as the male came back into view after disappeaing momentarily. his ears flicked forward as Dusty began to speak, his sentences rather awkward sounding. His eyes drifted to the cloud of dust that was floating just behind the brute. "Were you rollin' in the dirt?" The pup immediately asked, pushing aside Dusty's statement. "That's weird." He added with a little giggle, trotting over to Dusty's side. "Do ya really fink they went huntin'? I mean, didn't they know that's what we were doin'?" Gav plopped down in the dirt, staring up at him.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 20, 2013, 09:45:17 am »
Character Name: Vicci
Breed: Khao Manee (Feline)
Appearance: Snowy white coat which is short and smooth. She has no markings. Her paw pads, ears and nose are pink. Her eyes are different colours - One of them is blue, the other is golden. Her body is slender and thin, built for speed. Her tail is long and strong, helping her to balance. She has a stitched up area on her neck. Her teeth are sharp and tinted a yellow colour. Her claws are a jet black colour and are as sharp as needles. Her whiskers are long and white, blending in with her coat.
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Background: Vicci once lived in a small house with a human couple and another cat. She was stolen from her stray mother when she was a kitten, and was sold to her owners. She didn't know if it was saving her or not, but she wasn't close to her humans. One time, she sneaked out of the house and explored the outside, but would return back to the house, finding out that she wasn't used to fending for herself - The hard way. Her owners would then let her out since they knew she would come back. One fateful day, she was out again, going to annoy the neighbor's dog once again. But  when she reached his house, she found nothing but rubble. Another explosion then struck nearby, injuring her. She quickly scrambled away after that, returning back to her own house to find that it was destroyed as well. She ran off soon afterwards, leaving the place and learning to fend for herself.
Personality: Vicci is a quiet cat who doesn't rely on words and more on actions. She's independent now, unlike her past life. She doesn't trust anybody easily and will attempt to keep everything she knows to herself. She is curious and skittish, jumping to every small sound. However, she is partially deaf, making her a little oblivious to things going around her. She is aggressive if she needs to be.

Vicci walked into the alleyway, her body pressed against the building's walls in order to keep out of sight. Having a completely white coat wasn't helping her to blend in with the filthy surroundings. Her tail was raised high as she continued on, easily jumping over the netted fence that blocked her way, though she did make a rattling sound when she accidentally kicked it. Her sharp ears swiveled around like radars, and she flicked her deaf ear. Her odd coloured eyes checked her surroundings, looking around, never missing a spot. Once it was clear, she moved again, like a lizard as she glued herself to the walls.

Xizon's ears perked up, hearing a voice close to her. A minute ago, she had witnessed the white figure walk into the museum, after what seemed like discussing to the other black figure. After that her eyes moved away, attention driven from the canines and to another building.

But now, she heard a voice, certainly male. After she heard it's words, she kept quiet. 'Mutants can't talk, can they?' she thought, tail waving. She didn't manage to see who was talking though, the darkness around her made it hard. She was certainly confused, not sure whether to chase after the seemingly alive canine or not.

(Yay! I found out how to put pictures in! xD And I gave a guess that the person Flak smelled was Xizon. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:53:26 am by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.