Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 143191 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #290 on: July 06, 2013, 01:58:52 am »
As the cat spoke, Flak turned his head to see it make off with Dusty and Gavroche's kill. "Hey fish-breath," he barked quietly, confident this place was mutant-free. "You're not the only one here, ya know. There are others who are just as hungry. If you're gonna hang around here, you're gonna have to learn how to share." He snarled, his ivories glistening in the dim light as he stepped towards the cat. "I know it's not much, but anyone who wants some will have some. A little nutrition is better than none." He glared down at Risto scoldingly. "So take a couple bites then pass it on. There's no room for selfishness here." He growled, standing over the annoying feline.

Gavroche trotted enthusiastically to the back of the building, bounding away from Teegan to join Dusty near the wall. With a long yawn, he wasted no time in curling up into a little ball between the tan male's forepaws comfortably, not thinking anything of it. As Flak snapped at that annoying cat, the pup's head jerked up, watching the argument with excitement. 'Heh. I hope that cat gets what's comin' to him soon." He murmured with a dark smirk.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2013, 06:20:20 am »
The fae glanced at everybody around, her head tilting slightly. It seem as though everybody disliked the only feline in the group. Then again, what dog wouldn't dislike a cat? Thoughts ran through her mind, bringing her attention further away from the group. She looked back and narrowed her eyes towards where they had entered, her eyes squinting at what seemed to be a silhouette, one that was thing and sleek, it's long tail raised up in the air, blue and...yellow eyes staring straight at her.

The feline merely walked towards the entrance, stopping as she squinted her eyes. The unfamiliar scent of dogs came, and she did her best to not hiss at it. She raised her paw in the air, wanting to take another step closer, but stopped when she noticed one of the dogs stare at her. Her odd coloured eyes stared back, light blue and yellow clashing with lapis lazuli blue.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 06, 2013, 10:01:23 am »
Teegan walked through the building as the pup ran off towards Dusty, a smile across her face as a snarl echoed down through the building. Her head jerked up to see Flak going at the cat again as she listened he was right about the food and everyone else needing some. The pups words whispered through her ear as the pup spoke "Yino pup the cats not to bad once you get over his bitter side" she muttered looking towards the cat then walking towards the brute and the feline "If you guys want I can go hunt for more food?" She questioned it would be best for her to go and hunt so the group didn't argue about who was eating. The shepherds tail flicked behind her as she stood waiting for an answer.

Micah jerked back slightly as Flak snapped at Risto about eating all Dusty and Govs kill, her ears perked hight as she continued to listen to their argument. Her head then turning as the pup spke then Teegan coming along side the two and confronting the pup, her white head then turning back to the dog and cat as they continued to mutter on. A soft voice flowed through her ears as Teegan spoke about her going hunting so the group didn't fight. The white shepherd let out a sight and went backwards onto her hunches.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 06, 2013, 10:28:06 pm »
Risto eyed Flak with disgust. "You really think I'd listen to some hopeless drop of--" cutting himself off before he could say "dung", he let out a huff. "Alright, bossy butt. Here, take some of this." Shoving the half-eaten rat towards the brute, he nearly shuddered at the thought of biting out of the same piece of prey Flak had eaten. Muttering, he turned away from Flak, not wanting to watch the black male gobble down the carcass. As he sat there, his ears perked at Teegan's voice nearby. Casting a glance at Teegan, he narrowed his eyes. "Nope, you're not going out there until I've checked your wounds." He announced, feeling a little bad for not checking her injuries earlier. He shot a glare at Flak, hoping that the nasty brute wouldn't be dumb by objecting and sending Teegan out there alone. And besides, Risto had enough of Flak being the "boss" over them.

Marching over to were he had stored the herbs, he tugged them out, careful not to scarp any important parts. He wrinkled his nose in disgust at the stench of the crevice, before accidentally crushing a tiny beetle under his paw. Growling softly, he shook off the fragments none too gently and wiped his paw on the ground, smudging it. After that, he trotted back over to Teegan, carefully placing down the herbs. As he bent down to examine her paw, a new, strange scent plunged into his nostrils. Sitting up sharply, he angled his ears towards the entrance of the building. A snarl immediately escaped his throat, and he slowly stood up, facing his opponent. He was too nervous to pick out what the scent was, but he quickly pushed away the feeling, anxious that Flak or Dusty would sneer at his cowardliness. Summoning all his strength, he pushed past Dusty, who was sitting beside Micah, and fixed his gaze at the newcomer.

"Who are you?" he rebuked, glaring scornfully at the figure.

((It's Vicci, just to let you know. :>)) 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 06, 2013, 10:52:50 pm »
Flak curled back his lips in a low snarl at the cat's negative behavior. Pulling the half eaten rat carcass over with his forepaw, he turned to glance over his shoulder at the others. "Anyone who wants a share, here." He scooted the carcass towards the center of the room and straightened up patiently, flicking his tail at Risto as he turned. As the feline started in surprise at the stranger in the entranced, his ears flicked forward. Lowering his head, he let out a snarl at the stranger, hackles bristling as heawaited the response of it.

Gavroche raised his head, uncurling from his ball between Dusty's forepaws. His ears perked as Risto addresses the stranger. Clumsily scrambling from between the male's forelegs, the pup hopped to his feet, ready for the excitement of a potential fight.
sig by me

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2013, 06:06:44 am »
The cat's attention was drawn from the silent dog to another creature. "Crap," She whispered quietly to herself, seeing as the voice had alerted many others. "Vicci." She merely replied, Her voice smooth and soft like velvet. Her ears flattened on the top of her head, attempting to hold back the hiss that was urging to be let out. The end of her tail flicked with nervousness, feeling the hostile glares coming her way already. She simply froze at the door, awaiting for the other's response.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2013, 09:25:43 am »
Teegans ears perked as the cat spoke "No its alright I'm..." Her sentance was cut short as the feline padded off to get the herbs then coming back to address her wounds. A strange scent wafted through the building as the feline lifted to his paws and padded up, her head turned to see a small figure standing at the entrance and Risto asking its name. A low snarl escaped her maw as she watched the two then turning her head back to Flak "So you want me to go hunting or not?" She questioned again getting a little impatient as the brute didn't reply to her first question. She ignored what the feline said about going alone after all it was only her paw that was injured nothing else, she would still be capeable to hunt. The shepherds tail flicked behind her as she waited for the brutes response her ears remained perked as she listened to their conversation.

Micah sat on her hunches as she watched the the two canines and the felines "Do them two ever get along?" She muttered to herself as she watched Flak and Risto continue their argument, a sight escaping her maw. Then a question asked by Teegan that went by un-answered. Risto padded over to get some herbs to adress Teegans paw, then his attention being caught by a stranger at the entrance, the white shepherds ears spoke as the brute announce that the kill was ready to be eaten. But no one went over. She quessed it was because everyone wanted Flak to eat it to build up his strength. Everyones attention seemed to be locked onto the two felines as she also turned her head and watched "So you want me to hunt or now?" A voice said as she turned her head realizing it was Teegan asking the same question as before. Her attention then back onto the two at the entrance.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 07, 2013, 12:49:47 pm »
Flak narrowed his eyes at the feline figure before them, his growling ceasing. "Great. Another cat." He thought to himself straightening up. "You need anything, cat?" Flak murmured, his patience for felines had already been worn thin by Risto, and he simply wanted nothing more to do with the creatures. Teegan's impatient question made his ears flick forward, realizing he was too distracted with scolding Risto to answer it when she originally asked it. "Oh- yeah. This half eaten rat won't do us much good." He replied, eyeing the carcass, the stranger cat's figure keeping him distracted. "Just take someone with you." He added.

Gavroche stiffened as the feline spoke, his tail vertical. "Yeah, well we've already got a cat. We sure as heck don't need another fish-brain around here!" The pup barked, rudely stepping towards the stranger. His lack of a verbal filter had proved to get him into trouble, but the ornery pup could care less and never withheld speaking his mind.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 07, 2013, 03:14:42 pm »
Risto curved his claws at the pup's careless words. Spinning around, he ducked his head and bared his teeth. "And we sure don't need any idiotic pups around here." he hissed back. Though he knew he was standing up for the new feline, he was tired of Gavroche or Dusty or Flak putting down the feline race. And anyway, Risto had to admit, Gavroche was right. They didn't need another mouth to feed; they had enough tails in the group. He wondered whether this female cat, named Vicci,  was looking for shelter, but she looked alright to him. He refrained himself from letting out a shudder as he glanced into her eyes to see one orange and one blue eye, staring back.

She could be looking for trouble, He reasoned, unsheathing his claws. His whiskers twitched at the sound of Teegan's impatient question, and he pierced the gravel when Flak responded. Fish brain, he thought, irritated. I knew it--there's no sense in that useless, dumb brute. Deciding that he would take no chances, he carefully sheathed his claws and twisted his head to give a quick glance at Teegan. But before he could tell that he wanted to go with the canine, Dusty shoved past Risto, nearly knocking him over.

"I'll go with Teegan," he offered, shooting a glance at Risto. Leaning down, the brute murmured, "She'd be better with someone bigger and stronger to protect her, just in case."

"So you're calling yourself fat? Gee, that's gotta be hard." Risto muttered, casting a mischievous look at both Dusty and Teegan. "Okay, fine. Let's just hope you don't led her or yourself in another battle. I don't have much herbs left." He warned.

Dusty shrugged casually. "I wouldn't." As he took a pawstep away from Risto, he glanced back. "Oh, and also, check on Micah. I think you forgot about her. Her wounds look a little nasty."

Feeling annoyed that he was being shoved around and being bossed about, Risto waved his tail. "I already have. She's fine, but I'm more worried about Teegan. Her paw's hurt, and she's going hunting. Take care of her."

"'k," Dusty replied, padding over to Teegan. Risty felt really uncomfortable leaving Teegan with her bruised paw. I should have checked on her when I could have. Letting out a reluctant mutter, he turned back to Vicci, glancing at her with hostility. He decided to let Flak handle this--Risto didn't want to get into more trouble.  

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 07, 2013, 05:29:00 pm »

Now then did the cat let out the hiss that was holding in her throat. Her eyes glared defiantly back at - well, everyone, except for the simple Coolie at the back. "Wow, I knew people could be douches, but I didn't know they would be this much." She muttered, settling down and laying back on her haunches as she lowered her head. "Furballs." She cursed, removing her attention from the hostile creatures and onto the Coolie at the back.

Xizon frowned as she saw the way the other's had regarded the stranger - Totally different from what had happened with her. She stood up, quite fed up with the group's attitude. "Hey, there's no need to treat her that way." She growled, flicking her tail with annoyance before she gestured to Vicci with a nod of her head, silently calling her over. "Besides, how did all of you even get together with attitude's like those?" She added, eyes filled with anger as she watched the female feline, her growls ceasing.