Author Topic: My charrie(Character) Steel  (Read 1321 times)

Offline angelwolf303

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey..:P I Like... Pie
    • View Profile
My charrie(Character) Steel
« on: May 25, 2013, 11:59:03 pm »
Name:Steel
Specie:Feline(Hybrid)

Steel is a Hybrid between cat and Lion. He has a mane and Strength Like a Lion and a cat tail and Hes Smaller then lions. Hes really Awesome and protective. Steel Wants a mate but has None sadly, He wishes for good things to happen to him but He Try to make things good and loves Girls. He is Love able and Loves to be with cubs and girls, Steel's theme song would be "What Hurts the Most" Reason He seems to Be Hurt by girls he likes Because they don't Know him well. And he was bullied,Abused,Threatened as a Kit because he was really small as a Kit and grew up a little by little. His parents were mad that he was Half cat and Didn't Know were it came from It ended up the women Admitted she Was Forced Into pregnancy with a Cat, The male Shooed her Out and she ran with her Kit. Steel Grew up Smart and was happy with His Mother till She died. He Barried her Properly And watched eyes follow Out of his eyes. He never wanted to see Someone he Loves die again In front of His eyes. Steel Will Forever be around South pole or bonfire or anywhere he decides to live.

Steel has two Pictures A preset i Will be Making for him and maybe a download to include with him To let you see him And RP with him ^-^

a Normal pic you'd seen with him Without the preset.:

Pic with preset:
He took a while and Lets just say he was a Bit difficult to come up with markings so I Had to make up my Own anyways Enjoy Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?euwkbm6sdezfwah (Preset Not for Use. Just to see Him and to Rp with him if I use the Preset if it doesen't show it then I might not be using it. If I am you will see it.)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:24:54 am by ::~DarkendWolf::~ »