Author Topic: Could someone tell me how to make a portal work?  (Read 844 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Could someone tell me how to make a portal work?
« on: May 26, 2013, 01:44:30 pm »
Could someone explain or show it to me. How do you make a portal work, well for Cape of Distant Worlds portal to work? I watched the movie's that people posted, i tride everything, but nothing works.....nothing....

~TheDarkRider~

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Could someone tell me how to make a portal work?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 01:46:59 pm »
All you need to do is go into your map,
and put the mouse on the ground where you want to spawn in the map, and in the box on the bottom of the screen, it shows some coordinates.
Write them down. If they have a huge decimal, you don't have to write anything down after the .
Now go to the first tab in mapmaker if you aren't already there.
Check the "Has Portal" box, and type in the coordinates that you wrote down.
Save and your portal will be in Cape once you log in, and it will take you to whichever coordinates you wrote down.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Could someone tell me how to make a portal work?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 02:01:07 pm »
Thank you very much!! It helped alot :) :D     Anything i could do for you in a favor? If yes, then PM me! :D

~TheDarkRider~

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!