Poll

What feral heart role plays do you like the most (only opinions and reasons nothing nasty please)

Wolf pack/dog realated role plays
12 (46.2%)
warrior cat role plays
2 (7.7%)
big cat role plays
2 (7.7%)
mythical role plays (dragons etc)
1 (3.8%)
human role plays
2 (7.7%)
other
6 (23.1%)
Lion realated role plays (mythical/realistic)
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: June 05, 2013, 08:15:40 pm

Author Topic: Feral heart role plays Only opinions nothing nasty please)  (Read 3191 times)

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
hello,Just a friendly vote on what role plays you like most.Though please do not be nasty to other people opinions or boast about that specific role play.you are however free to post why you chose that role play as long as it is sensable
a small creature on the prowl for her daski, she's friendly and kind and looks out for friends and help whenever she can!^^

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Feral heart role plays Only opinions nothing nasty please)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 09:12:21 pm »
Warriors. The wolf RolePlays haunt me as a child.. No offense.
Also, you forgot to add "Lion prides" to the votes. Could you possibly do that? c:
Anyway, I like roleplaying as warriors. The books are cool, and I think the roleplays are cool, as long as they are literate, not judging the way we roleplay, no godmodding or powerplaying (same thing what I mean with literate.) and stuff.
I didn't try human roleplaying though... I wish I could sometime.

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:21:52 am »
I personally like multi-species roleplays. I personally don't have many characters who belong to a specific roleplay, but the ones that do are rarely canids or felids. My two RP-centered characters right now are a fur seal and an iguana. :3 I guess it's because it's nice to take a break from all of the cats and dogs running around in FH and just be something else...

The RPs for less common species tend to catch my eye more, too. Once I saw a shark roleplay being advertised, but I didn't act fast enough to investigate.

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 02:13:42 am »
At the moment, I am getting back into wolf roleplays since my dream of being a unique species went down the drain. Honestly this game seems to be wolves, lions or cats only. I would like to try a fox role play, but not many of them are around that are realistic enough, like an artic fox wouldn't be chillin' with a fennec naturally. I would like an urban fox RP only.

I'm not really into felines though I do have a lion I mess around on sometimes, but he isn't really for RP.

Offline Cherryheart

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 05:11:08 am »
Other? I just roleplay in multi-species roleplays that aren't longterm. Sometimes I end up on a big cat RP. I'm not really one to go into wolf roleplays. Most of them really stink for me, but maybe I need to aim for literate instead of semi-literate.

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 05:31:10 pm »
I guess I'd go with 'other,' since most of my characters don't fit into the categories anyone actually makes long-term RPs for... 'other' RPs seem few and far between lately, they're usually centered around one specific species.

Barring that, I've been in a few great lion RPs, so probably those. Haven't found a wolf RP I could really get into yet (though it's hard for me lately to be on regularly enough to join any long term groups at all).

BouncyLion101

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 07:21:15 pm »
Really, I just prefer roleplaying in any roleplay that interests me and looks like it has friendly members.
Like I could roleplay as a griffon one day, a lion, or a wolf the next. It just depends on my mood and what I like at that time. c:

Offline Kenji89

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 04:23:06 pm »
Usually, I enjoy lion pride roleplays the most but those can turn into big cat to multiple species very quickly especially if I am pride leader. After a while, I'll begin letting in other big cats and taking in wolf pups even if they look down on their luck or are starving or something to those regards.

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 06:06:13 pm »
Sure no problem.~I will change it now~ and sorry.... I only just noticed there was a game polls XD feel free to move.
a small creature on the prowl for her daski, she's friendly and kind and looks out for friends and help whenever she can!^^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 12:52:06 am »
A lot of my characters are wolves, so of course I'd join a wolf rp. But it must be literate, realistic, and basically one I'd fit in well. I will join a different type of rp every now and then, but a lot of the time I'm seen on some sort of canine.
Farewell everyone<3