Author Topic: Willow City Dogs (Literate, Realistic, Mapped) note: picture heavy  (Read 5401 times)

Offline InsomniacSam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

Willow City Dogs is a roleplay that I made about a group of junkyard dogs who must try to avoid the humans while trying to stay alive. *NOTE* this map is not mine.

Here are the ranks:

Alpha Male and Female

The leaders.

Beta Male

The second in command. If the Alpha Male dies or retires, the Beta Male may take his position.

Delta

The third in command. They help out the betas and leaders and are highly respected by the soldiers and warriors.

Soldier

Soldiers are warriors that have great skill in battle, and they are often called on when help is most needed.

Warrior

Commoners. They help guard, hunt, and fight for the pack.

Trainee

Young dogs who are mentored and trained into a warrior for 3-6 months.

Mother

A female wolf who helps nurse the pups. They must be experienced or have at least one litter of pups to be a mother. They are protected third most, since without them the pups will die of hunger.

Pup

The babies. They are protected most, and are nursed by the mothers.

Elder

The old dogs who have retired and are protected second most, the most being the pups.

Omega

The lowest rank. They are treated negatively by the pack, and are only given leftovers for food.

Here are the areas you may find in Willow City.

The main Willow City. There is a neighborhood, a park, a lake with a waterfall, and a pound.

The junkyard, and also the main home of the junkyard dogs.

The back alley. Gangster dogs hang out in this area, so avoiding it is recommended.

The fighting ring. Here, pound dogs are forced to fight each other by the humans. AVOID AT ALL TIMES!!

Sorry, but I don't have the map download yet :(

Offline Muxasii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Willow City Dogs (Literate, Realistic, Mapped) note: picture heavy
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 01:44:11 pm »
i wanna join i got a dog ima make right now its name is
name:lucy
about:
kind thoughtfull caring loveable
and i dont want a map download

Offline Muxasii

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 01:45:02 pm »
i dont like map downloads im now not aloud to download things without permission

Offline Muxasii

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 01:46:15 pm »
and i wanna be trainee too

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 08:17:00 pm »
This is very interesting. I'll try this out I guess.
Name: Genisis
Breed: Pitbull
Personallity: Genisis is tough and not very kind. She doesn't like to listen to others and keeps to herself.
History: Genisis was bred to be a fighting dog. She was forced to kill others to stay alive. She lost one fight against a large male. Then they just left her. She was left with scars all over her body and face. She ran off and learned to survive.
I know we don't need to post an application but why not.

I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline soulchandesu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Two Minds, Two Personalities.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 07:10:42 pm »
I like the sound of this~ I can download any map, as long it's not with "Adfly" o no
Name: Chi
Breed: Light grey husky
Personality: Chi is very kind and shy around unknown people. She doesnt like being confronted with her fears. Her personality can change if she is around her friends.
History: Chi has always been a kind dog. She used to live in Alaska with her two owners, being a champion husky dog for pulling sleighs in competitions. Her owners where killed when she and her two owners were on a holiday down in the southern areas of America. She was then forced to become a fighting dog when her owner's murderers found her. She escaped a few weeks after being captured by attacking her captor and hiding. She has a few scars but her long fur hides them. Chi tries to forget about her owners and the whole fighting thing.

Offline supercookie94

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 08:58:26 pm »
Name: Daisy
Breed: German Shepherd/husky mix
Personallity: A sweet girl, who only wants to make friends.  Very timid around humans, aggressive towards them if cornered or being chased.