Author Topic: Spot claiming in Fluorite.  (Read 3617 times)

Offline Splatterz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
Spot claiming in Fluorite.
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:04:43 am »
So, I'm sure most of you have gone to fluorite plains by cape portal to recruit for your role play. Mostly you will find warrior cat clans down there, and I swear I love warriors, but the people. I remember once I went to recruit, and so I went and sat down in a random spot. It was pretty quiet out there, so I just kinda did my own thing, advertised a bit. Then all of a sudden, if I'm right, her name was Jaystar or something, came up to me. She just kinda sat there in front of me. Then, she said; "ur in my spot". I was just sat there like wutlol. She claimed that I had to move. She lost connection, but I was still just sat there like 'wut'

Another time I was on my OC Splatterz on the rock, and this giant white feline with white wings came over. Her name was Snow Queen, and she told me and the people on the rock we HAD to get down this very second. We were like; "No, you can't tell us what to do, but you can come up here with us if you want." Of course, her reply was; "GET DOWN NOW" And she started getting very frustrated because she couldn't force us to move. XD Though it is very annoying when people try to claim spots, I find it amusing listening to other peoples stories on other characters trying to force them to move.

art by moi //

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
Re: Spot claiming in Fluorite.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 11:25:59 am »
I was in the cave closest to L island before. That cave is where I always am, and I've started to recognize every RP that uses it. Most of them just ignore me, but there is a pair of lions that won't.

The lioness said I should leave because her mate isn't trusting and would attack me as soon as he came off 'brb'. I just said no... Her mate came off brb and didn't even notice me! The lioness had to point me out and when she did he asked her if he should attack me. She said yes and this happened... -Stamps on wolf no miss- -pushes paws down harder no miss- -Breaks his ribs no miss-

I was speechless so I just stopped talking... Mostly because I wasn't a wolf.

Offline criesinthedark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i'm smiling at you XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 11:28:46 am »
Yes I agree.though unfortunately your going to get people like this that either
1get angry that your in there fav spot like your troubles that you explained
2get attack by a nearby clan/pack due to the fact that your in there territory.Of which this I have seen in my time on feral heart. +floof.
a small creature on the prowl for her daski, she's friendly and kind and looks out for friends and help whenever she can!^^

Offline WoodDog

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 12:15:46 pm »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:05:31 pm by garisa »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 09:49:50 pm »
You should have taken a screenshot of them and sent them to a staff member. It is against the rules to map claim any spot in a public map, even if it is a simple rock or cave. Those people are newblets who have not bothered to read the rules, or just 9 year olds who think they can do anything because their character has, 'Queen' 'King' or 'Lord' or something like that in their name. Anyway, you should have reported them.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 10:07:36 pm »
Yeah, I do recall people doing these things. Even people from the roleplay I'm in.
I remember 'Snow Queen', she was by the Cape Portal.
Though, I didn't take it as 'get lost' or anything, I simply played along in my own way. ^^
RETIRED.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 10:14:18 pm »
Ah, space claimers. I've lost count of how many reports I've sent about them, it may literally be over fifty by now. I just find it so adorable that they think they can own space on a public map that they had nothing to do with creating. Of course, sometimes it's just a matter of whether they're OOC or IC, and what they assume you're being when you come in. On occasion, I've explained that I wasn't RPing and the potential claimers happily ignored me after that. But for the most part, I love when they come at me with their caps and their rage faces. Just so cute ^-^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 11:26:10 pm »
I hate the territory claimers... they're just so annoying. One time I was walking around in Atlantis, and just as I was sitting down these people came up to me. I said hello to them and of course they had to say, "ur such a big noob that ur in our territory". I told them that I had a right to be there if I wanted, and that it was against the game rules to claim spots in public maps. And of course they had to use the trolling trick for the chat to make me seem like I said something totally inappropriate (which I didn't), and then they said that if I didn't leave the spot right at the moment they'd send it to a staff member. I don't remember what I did after that (though I probably walked away), ad unfortunately I didn't know how to report back then. >.<
Farewell everyone<3

Offline sighkaila

• Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 12:32:17 am »
Oh, I hate claimers.
Once, on my Warrior, GrimmStar, I was in my own territory, not claiming a thing, but then another clan, two to be exact come say: "What are you doing on MY HighRock?"
or:
"You're too close to our territory!"
I'm not even near a territory, this stuff just seriously annoys me sometimes.

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 02:06:04 am »
One time my pack and I went to RP in the cave south west of Stone Bridge and we started RPing. Then these warrior cats came up to our den and yelled "----star! There are wolves in the den!" And the leader was like, "What the heck do you think your doing here you mutt!? THIS IS OUR DEN AND NO ONE ELSE'S! Get out NOW!" And I said "Dude, this is public space. It isn't your den. It's a public den!" Then apparently he saw that as me harassing him. He responded "GET OUTL NOW OR I'LL REPORT YOU!!!" Me and my pack just sat there and I told my pack to block them.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.