Author Topic: volume_Art  (Read 11924 times)

Offline Volume

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: volume_Art - acceptingrequests
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2013, 09:01:49 pm »
wow, awesome idea:D that sounds interesting to draw, I'd definitely love to do it for you c:

so would the wolf be around at the angle of the jumping picture? what colour eyes? and would the paws be in the middle of the oreo or on the edge of it?

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2013, 09:19:23 pm »
Thanks so much!

The wolf's front paws would be resting in the middle of the 3D Oreo. The hind legs would be just on the ground. I'm not sure how to describe it, but if you take away the Oreo and see the picture, it would be almost like a dog standing on its hind legs. But if we place the Oreo in front of the wolf, I think we would push the dog a little bit down, so its paws would be on the Oreo. The picture of the jumping wolf was a prompt to help you draw the front paws and hind paws if you needed help. But the posture of the wolf would be more higher, and the pressure would be on its hind legs. The color of the wolf's eye would be black.

I'm not sure if I covered the answers that well, but I hope you understand it. Thanks for drawing it. =)

And I'm confused about the question: Would the wolf be around at the angle of the jumping picture? 

Offline Volume

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2013, 03:42:40 pm »
it's fine, you answered it in that description :> well when I've done a rough sketch ill post it up so you can ask for any changes, i think i understand:)

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2013, 06:18:09 pm »
Chibi Form
Name: Mirror
Animal: She has the body/model of a wolf, but she is an alien. ^^'
Reference:

Other: Could like, play-bowing be possible? With her tail over her head? c: Also, I wasn't sure by what you meant by 'no photos', sorry. :c

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Volume

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2013, 06:35:30 pm »
wow that is one cool design:D i meant like no real life photos of wolves for a reference of their markings because it's impossible to draw them all, so yours is fine :>

sure i'll try to do a play-bow like that, would you prefer it from the side or facing her? if it's possible could you take a screenshot facing her head so i can see the accessory-thing more clearly from that angle? thank you c:

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: volume_Art - acceptingrequests [shinru finished]
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2013, 04:43:03 am »
Ooo...I really love the third one, I would love to see moar updatez~ You are starting to be an amazing artist :3 I might request sometime in the future for a chibi >3<.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2013, 06:02:53 am »
Normal request form
Name: Carrion
Reference: Ref 1 || Ref 2
Other: Ref 1 of Carrion is more for colours and accuracy in anatomy, the second shows more of his design such as his long, dagger-like claws. Piercings in his ears are completely optional.

Also, he is usually completely emotionless besides the false grin his skull makes.

Thank you for the open requests. <3

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

Offline Volume

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2013, 06:15:09 am »
thank you so much Shenidan :> hopefully ill be a lot faster in a couple of weeks when i break up from school c:

that looks fine, it might be quite a while until i get to your request im afraid though. and i think the link to ref1 and ref2 are the same? unless i clicked on the same one twice lol |D

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2013, 06:22:18 am »
Si
wow that is one cool design:D i meant like no real life photos of wolves for a reference of their markings because it's impossible to draw them all, so yours is fine :>

sure i'll try to do a play-bow like that, would you prefer it from the side or facing her? if it's possible could you take a screenshot facing her head so i can see the accessory-thing more clearly from that angle? thank you c:
Thank you, xD

From the side would be great. c: I'm on my IPad right now so I Can't get on FH. I'll get you the screenshot when I can go on the computer. c: I'm just abut to go to school right now so I can't. XD

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2013, 06:32:33 am »
thank you so much Shenidan :> hopefully ill be a lot faster in a couple of weeks when i break up from school c:

that looks fine, it might be quite a while until i get to your request im afraid though. and i think the link to ref1 and ref2 are the same? unless i clicked on the same one twice lol |D

They're different for me. x33 I can try just putting them as url links if it'll change anything.

Click it, we know you want to~ <3