Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 182634 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2013, 09:35:18 pm »
"You alright in there?" Billy called, grasping the top of his Stetson and placing it comfortably back on his head to hide his messy hair. "Need anythin' for supper?" He asked, glancing around the corner of the kitchen.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 03, 2013, 09:36:35 pm »
I think I'm okay." she clangs around for half an hour, then comes out, serving him dinner. There's chicken and vegetables, and bread

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2013, 09:40:09 pm »
Billy tipped the brim of his hat politely and picked up a fork. "Thank ya kindly." He smiled up at her as he began eating the food.
sig by me

Offline LizMarie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2013, 09:40:23 pm »
It was a blistering day, to no surprise. Dakota reached a gloved hand over her drenched head, repositioned her Stetson, and wiped the drops of sweat clinging to her brow with the back of her hand. It had been a hard ride since she left town a couple of weeks ago. Since then it was camping by cliff sides, hunting for game (mainly hares) with her bow, and riding, riding, riding. She didn't mind it too much, though. Luna was a good, sturdy mare, and never faltered over even the most precarious rocks. Dakota reached down by her right leg, where there hung two deer-skin canteens. They made a hollow sound as they bounced together, and before she even raised the canteen up to her lips, she knew it was empty. "All my eye," she muttered, shaking her head. "Luna, you been snippin' my Adam's ale? Darned horse, you." The mare gave a snort beneath her. "'Course it wasn't you, 'course it wasn't." Dakota suddenly pulled on the reins, halting the horse. She peered into the distance, where she sighted the faint outline of a cottage. Then she dug her spurs into the sides of the beast, leading her onwards toward the house. "Maybe we kin fill up there," she inquired.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2013, 09:41:46 pm »
Yup." Elizabeth smiles at him, then goes to fix her own plate

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2013, 09:47:03 pm »
[Blah. I apologize for the deathly short posts. Creative juices ain't flowin' at the moment, but eh. XD ]]

Billy had the food downed in minutes, having not eaten a decent meal in days. "Might good chicken, just like last time." He smirked a bit, nudging the empty plate away then getting to his feet. "Well, then, if ya don't need no help er nothin', I'm gonna go untack ol' Westwood." Adjusting the white Stetson on his head, he stood up straight and shifted his weight to his left leg, waiting for Elizabeth's response before going.
sig by me

Offline LizMarie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 03, 2013, 09:48:21 pm »
As she approached the house, Dakota tugged on the reins again, and swung her leg over the saddle. She landed in a cloud of dust by her horse, and then proceeded to lead Luna towards the porch. "Now you stay put right here," she ordered the mare in a low voice. "Don't you go wanderin' now. This ain't our land." With the two canteens in hand, Dakota sidled over the steps of the porch and walked to the door. She knocked twice, half expecting there would be no one home. The house was a bit on the run-down side.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 03, 2013, 09:51:29 pm »
Okay. Hurry back." she peeks out her head and smiles at him, her hair falling in her eyes.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2013, 09:56:16 pm »
((Hello. This looks interesting. Is it okay if I join?))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 03, 2013, 09:57:51 pm »
[The more the merrier. x3 ]]

Billy smiled and nodded. "Won't be long." He reassured over his shoulder as he turned for the door. The spurs on the heel of his boots jingled with each step across the wooden floor as he made his way to the door.
sig by me