Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 184302 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #480 on: June 22, 2013, 05:34:45 pm »
(Ello! This seems interesting, and I would like to join. C: Though I'm not exactly sure what's going on in the RP. But seems like I'm attracted to your RPs, Jim. xD)

Name: Quince
Items/Equipment: A backpack full of different things that help her out at times, including a whistle, scissors, rope and a few snacks/food.
Companions: A wild dog named Blaze.
Weapons: A simple pistol and a small dagger.
Personality: A tomboyish girl who is courageous but careless. She loves to jump into situations without thinking, and that usually gets her into trouble. She is brave and if her one and only fear does come up, she hides it. She is playful and adores playing pranks, but otherwise she will risk her life to save somebody. She can be very annoying at times, but will stop it after she's bored. Though sometime's she still is annoying. She's close to her dog companion.
Apparel: A white shirt complete with a black tied-top (Not sure what it was called .n.) and jeans. A belt runs along her waist, and a western hat that fits her head. She has smooth dark hair that is usually tied to the behind or to one side.
Extra Info: She is in fact wanted. Even by thieves. She's got the title "Thief of Thieves", as she has stolen a couple of things from thieves and bandits and managed to escape somehow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quince stared at the building across her, before glancing to the sky then to her dog, reaching down and rubbing his head. "Good boy, Blaze." She praised, before sliding down the wall and sitting. Her eyes rested on a pile of mush - It seemed like a small mound of rotten food mixed with water and dirt. It was laying outside the entrance of the bar, and she waited for a moment. A mischievous grin made it's way across her face as she watched the bartender walk out, step into the pile and slip, his bum sliding down the small steps. She stifled a laughter as he yelled curses in French. "Mission accomplished. Serves yer' right." She muttered, Blaze barking beside her, as if to agree with her.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:57:20 pm by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 22, 2013, 06:52:38 pm »
((Buahaha, awesomesauce. Welcome XD
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 23, 2013, 12:56:01 am »
Eliza beth goes. Back inside and curls up on the floor. Shes curled up around the baby, who is fast asleep as well.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 23, 2013, 01:13:31 am »
Billy gave the quarter horse one last pat on the nose before latching the stall door closed. Brushing his hands together, he turned and started for the house. (Blah. My posts in here are recently uber short and boring. Balsfhjhfka. Creativity, Y U no come to me? ))
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 23, 2013, 01:17:18 am »
Elizabeth throws some logs on the fire to keep it warm for the night. She curls up tight on the floor, leaving the bed for Billy.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 23, 2013, 01:19:45 am »
Billy groggily entered the dim house, the room only barely lit up by the glow of the fire. He raised an eyebrow at Elizabeth, who was curled up on the floor, and nudged her slightly with his boot to get her attention. "You ain't gotta sleep on the floor, y'know. Bed's all your's." He said through a stretch, taking off his jacket and rolling it up for an improvised pillow as he plopped down on the wooden floor.
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 23, 2013, 01:25:51 am »
I'm staying by the oven with the baby. So she's warm. Go sleep in bed." her hair covers her eyes, and she curls up tighter around the baby

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 23, 2013, 01:29:24 am »
Billy raised an eyebrow and frowned questioningly at her, then pushed himself up to his feet. Without uttering a word, he walked into the next room where the only, rather small, bed was. Grasping hold of its light wooden frame, he dragged the small bed out and let go of it near the warm oven. The two wooden legs of the bed which were elevated as Billy dragged it, hit the floor with a light thud. "Bed's all your's." He repeated, giving the bed a light kick with his boot.
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 23, 2013, 01:32:16 am »
Won't your friend be mad we moved his bed...?" Elizabeth looks up at him curious, her white nightgown gathering at her feet as she stands

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 23, 2013, 01:36:03 am »
"Nah. I'll just put it back 'fore we leave." Billy responded with a careless shrug. "Now go on n' get some shut-eye." He gestured to the bed with a nod and plopped down on the floor, crossing his legs. Gathering up the rolled up jacket, he slid it towards him and slid down to a laying position. "Night." He muttered, shoving a hand under the make shift pillow as he rolled over onto his side.
sig by me