Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 183492 times)

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1490 on: August 18, 2013, 03:34:48 pm »
Billy killed my husband...and delivered Bella...and saved me from the noose." She stares downward. "He loves Bella...even if he won't admit it...they're very sweet together."

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: August 18, 2013, 03:40:15 pm »
Jake sighed and asked for one. Once he got it, he nodded in thanks and downed it before reaching into his pocket and got out the appropriate coin. He set it down on the bar and walked over to everyone else. "Alright y'all. I say it's time to get the hell out of dodge." He breathed and rubbed his neck as he walked out the door.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: August 18, 2013, 03:47:41 pm »
Charlie smiled sadly at Elizabeth's words. "I'm sure Bella is beautiful, I cant wait to meet her." She said reassuringly. She stood up straight when Jake came over, adjusting her hat over her eyes. She followed him out, shooting one last glance towards the girl at the bar.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: August 18, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »
Elizabeth follows them out, eyes down and sad.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 18, 2013, 04:06:19 pm »
Jake took in a deep breath as they walked towards the livery. "Alright. Everyone's horses should be in stalls by now." He said and walked into the barn. Pistol lifted his head. He whinnied loudly and pawed at the door more than eager to leave. Jake smiled. "I know, bubba. You're ready to leave too." He said and patted the stallion before getting his tack off the shelf and stepping into the stall.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: August 18, 2013, 04:57:37 pm »
Billy hung back, leaning against the wall while the others sat at the bar, having no thirst for alcohol for obvious reasons. He payed little attention to their conversation, his gaze fixed on the wood floor. He glanced up as they began to leave. It's about damn time. He thought, trudging after them.
     He slipped into the stall where Jake had put the horses for the night. Westwood raised his head and nickered a greeting to his human, nudging his shoulder with his large head. Billy smirked a bit and stroked the stallion's face before tacking him up groggily.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 18, 2013, 06:08:04 pm »
Charlie followed the others to the livery, gently nudging Elizabeth in an attempt of cheering her up. She entered the stall that Mouse was staying in and chuckled as the mare greeted her with a quiet whinny. "Yeah, I missed you too, girl." She murmured, briefly burying her face into Mouse's mane. She pulled away and tacked her up quickly, leading her out of the stall and into the open.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: August 18, 2013, 06:10:09 pm »
Oh, um Billy...? Luna foaled out..." Elizabeth peeps her head out of the stall shyly.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: August 18, 2013, 06:15:22 pm »
"Huh?" Billy glanced over his shoulder at Elizabeth while he led the antsy stallion out of the stall. As he words sunk into his brain, he let out a sigh and some inaudible curse words, running a hand down his face. "Hell. Of course she did. God dammit." He muttered, giving the wooden stall door a light kick. "What the Hell are we supposed to do with a foal while we're on the move?" He murmured with a frustrated sigh, rubbing his eyes with a hand.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: August 18, 2013, 06:20:09 pm »
Jake was leading Pistol out when he heard Elizabeth. "What? You've got to be -Removed by Moderator- me." He sighed and rubbed his face. "Charlie, can I talk to you?" He asked as he walked outside to where she was. "I'm seriously thinking of leaving Billy. He's...got a -Removed by Moderator- ton of baggage." He said quietly. Pistol's ears perked as he looked towards the barn. "I didn't hear her last night. Did you, Mouse?" He huffed. Jake looked over. "If it can walk, it will follow us. We ain't got time for waiting. Let's go." He yelled over at Billy and Elizabeth.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 04:43:42 pm by Kynvuu »