Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 183478 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1510 on: August 18, 2013, 11:07:48 pm »
Amelia remained at the bar for a few more minutes the sound of Tuckers nickers caused her to lift up "I best be going now" she smiled lightly pulling out a large money bag and placing It infront of the bar tender "Oh I don't need that mu.." Amelia cut him off "Its fine, think of it like a gift I've appreciated tour kindness" she smiled nodding and tipping her hat as she left the building. Sighing she opened the stall and brung Tucker out quickly tacking him up. Tugging the reins the white stallion walked forward and she stopped outside the saloon her horse rearing as she waved then bolted off.
Many horse tracks filled the dusty trail as she traveled around the vast wilderness, a camp seemed to have been formed not to far away but she shrugged. "Hey!" A rough voice called causing her to tug at the reins and whip the horse around "What?." She questioned rolling her eyes at the human on the pinto horse infront of him. "I seen you back in dodge, your that woman off the poster. I'm gonna turn you in and get a -Removed by moderator- load of money.." The bloke chuckled causing her to roll her eyes. "Yeah? Why don't you let a bandit do her work, and leave me be!" She snapped gritting her teeth "Its all about the money.." He smirked urging his horse forward. "Cops and robbers it is." She chuckled "Ya!" She shouted kicking at Tuckers sides causing him to bold off "Hey!" The human snapped bolting after them their horses hooves thudded the ground as her white stallion snorted with every stride. "Let's get the pistol out?" She smirked and Tucker nodded her head. Slowing the stallions pace she turned around drawing out her pistol and shooting at the human causing him to shout then drop from his horse. Suddenly stopping she watched the horse canter back in the direction they had been. Making a click sound with her motu the two walked towards the body and she looked at it "Yep, dead.." She smriked riding a little more until they were on a hill.
Lowering herself from the horse she looked down towards the small camp in the distance and let out a sgh turning to her horse and petting him "As long as I have you boy, I'll be fine" she smiled cuddling into the stallions neck a smile across her face the horse then letting out a nicker. Night had began to fall and it was best to get some sleep she watched as Tucker lay on the ground as she crawled over and rested on the stallions side. The two drifting off into a light sleep, just like the old days.

Brindle watched as the humans began to leave a sigh escaped her maw, lifting to her paws she padded around the saloon. Many humans petted her as she passed and spoke to the bartender about her. "Hey Crook, new dog", "Yeah", "So you forgot about ol' Red?", "Oh you know no other dog could take his place, but she's a keep" the older bloke smiled looking at the collie and nodding. Letting out a small bark she sat beside the piano and began howling along with the jolly tune that was being played.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:46:10 pm by Kynvuu »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: August 19, 2013, 12:04:43 am »
The colt walks up to Westwood, sniffing at him in curiosity. Luna follows after him, not too far, watching. Elizabeth looks around, unsure of what to do.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: August 19, 2013, 08:09:30 am »
Charlie nodded her head and pulled out her gun, glancing back at Elizabeth. "Would you like to come?" She asked, noticing how the younger girl was unsure of what to do. She gently patted Mouse's neck, the mare nickered to Luna and Westwood "Congratulations." She said, watching the young colt with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: August 19, 2013, 01:24:05 pm »
Westwood raised his head, water droplets dripping from his velvety muzzle as he swung his head around towards the colt. Nostrils quivering, he sniffed the newborn and gave him a quick nudge.
    Billy worked to set up camp, grumbling under his breath as he worked. He broke off a few branches from a nearby dead tree and kicked them to the center of the camp for fire wood.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: August 19, 2013, 02:24:50 pm »
Elizabeth chews her lip, but nods. "I wish we would find a chicken or two...I could cook it." She sighs. The colt blinks up at Westwood, eyes huge.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: August 19, 2013, 02:34:33 pm »
Pistol lifted his head from the water as Westwood came over. He slowly walked back over to the rest of his temporary herd. He looked over at Mouse as she spoke, tilting his head as he caught the sadness in her eyes. He lifted his hooves, walking over towards her. "You okay?" He asked as he nudged her shoulder gently with his muzzle. Jake pulled up some rocks into a small circle before glancing up at Billy. "You alright, Billy?" He asked as he stood up, picking up the sticks and beginning to form the fire.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 19, 2013, 02:49:03 pm »
Westwood gave the colt another quick nudge with his muzzle before shaking his mane and dipping his head to return to drinking the water.
    Billy shoved some more fire wood twigs over to the pile with his foot, grasping another branch in his hands. "Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow at Jake. "I'm fine." He replied gruffly, snapping the branch in two and tossing it into the pile of wood.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: August 19, 2013, 03:35:21 pm »
(jut thought i would ssay this here cuz most of you guys are in all my rps but i won be posting again today)

inner beauty come from within

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 19, 2013, 05:05:32 pm »
Thanks for telling us))

Charlie chuckled "We won't find any chickens out here, but I'm sure you can manage with a rabbit." She said. Mouse shook her head, causing her mane to fall over her eyes "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" She said, a little too quickly. Charlie took Mouse by the reins and led her to the water, letting her drink. "We'll go on foot, it might be easier." The woman suggested, beckoning Elizabeth over.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: August 19, 2013, 05:29:22 pm »
Elizabeth nods, following her quietly. The colt backs away from pistol shyly, unsure of him.