Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 183513 times)

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1520 on: August 19, 2013, 06:13:37 pm »
Pistol snorted, glancing at the colt before walking after Mouse. "Because I saw it. You looked at the colt and your eyes got sad." He said as he too lowered his head, sniffing the water contently. Jake got his matches out and started the fire before going over to the foal. He took in a deep breath and continued towards Luna "How are ya feeling?" He asked and rubbed her whither. "Don't mind me." He smiled. He looked over her quickly and nodded. "Okay...we can work with this." He said and took a breath. He walked to the foal, patting his rump gently before continuing to set up his bedroll.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 06:18:39 pm by Evaluation »

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 19, 2013, 06:20:28 pm »
The colt follows Jake, nibbling on the bedroll in curiosity. Elizabeth continues to follow Charlie quietly. The colt pulls on the blanket.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 19, 2013, 06:25:43 pm »
Mouse shook her head, water dripping from her chin. "When I was younger, I had a younger brother. He looked so much like Luna's foal, the same eyes." She took a deep breath and looked up at Pistol. "He was killed by Indians." She stated, her voice emotionless.
Charlie took out her pistol, loading it. She looked at Elizabeth "Do you have your own?" She asked, cocking her head slightly.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 19, 2013, 06:31:24 pm »
She shakes her head. "I don't shoot. I cook...knit..clean." She shrugs looking at her quietly. The colt pulls hard on the blanket.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: August 19, 2013, 06:34:15 pm »
Pistol sighed. "I'm sorry to hear." He said and nodded. "Maybe...he will somehow bring you closure or something." He smiled. Jake sighed. "Don't...do that." He said and plunked the foals nose gently to get him to drop the blanket. "Here." He said and picked the colt up, taking him over to Luna. "Don't eat blankets. You drink milk." He said and put him down, pressing his nose in the proper direction. "Good boy." He said and walked back to his bedroll. Jake glanced over. "She ain't a bandit, Charlie. She's a housewife." He chuckled.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: August 19, 2013, 06:42:04 pm »
Charlie shot a glare in Jake's direction. "Okay, okay. Just watch and learn." She winked at Elizabeth, walking further out into the abyss, almost out of sight from the rest. A movement caught the corner of her eye and she whipped her head around to meet the gaze of a startled hare. She aimed and pulled the trigger of the pistol, causing the rodent to fall down. Dead.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 19, 2013, 06:56:58 pm »
Westwood raised his head after satisfying his thirst. Glancing around, he smirked at the colt, bobbing his head as he walked over to Luna, giving her a nudge on the neck with his muzzle.
 Billy plopped down in the dirt after setting the saddle down. Leaning back on it, he took off his boot and emptied it of the sand that had somehow gathered inside during travel. Shoving it back onto his foot, he glanced up at Jake while the newborn colt followed him and nibbled on his bed roll. "Heh. You've sure got a way with foals." He laughed in a mocking tone, pushing his Stetson back with his thumb.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 19, 2013, 07:10:21 pm »
Amelia suddenly woke as she felt something nudging her, and it was a coyote grinding her teeth she moved causing the canine to bolt off. Lifting to her feet she picked her hat up from the ground and ran her hand through her hair. Then turning to see Tucker waking up a small smile across her face "Have a snice sleep boy?.." She muttered walking towards the horse holding his face and running a hand down the side of his neck. Tucker let out a light neigh and nodded his head causing her to chuckle "Let's go on a ride" she smiled lifting herself onto the horses saddle and kicking at his sides causing him to walk on over the hills; looking down a slope she spotted a few humans and horses in the same area, also setting up camp. Shrugging she continued on her walk with the horse.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 19, 2013, 10:37:09 pm »
Jake nodded. "I like babies. What can I say?" He asked and shrugged. He laid down and folded his arms behind his head as he waited for food.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 20, 2013, 12:56:33 am »
Elizabeth listens, stiffening up. "Charlie. Charlie I hear Bella. I do!" She hurries off into the dark.