Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 182039 times)

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1590 on: August 22, 2013, 10:48:10 pm »
No." he replies. Bella cusslws up to him, feeling comfortable. "Hi," She says softly. The colt looks at the child, staring at it.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: August 23, 2013, 12:30:42 pm »
Charlie swung down from the tree and landed neatly on her feet, fixing her Steston on her head. "C'mon, girl. Its time we got back." She mounted Mouse and sped up into a gallop towards the small village of tents. Once she arrived, she noticed that only Billy was there, cradling Bella. "Where's Jake?" She asked, cocking her head slightly as she dismounted Mouse.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: August 23, 2013, 01:22:40 pm »
Billy let out a sigh and patted the top of Bella's head awkwardly. Glancing around, he raised an eyebrow to notice Charlie was returning, and shrugged at her question. "Went inside the village to talk to the savages." He murmured, shooting a glance at the village, then back at the woman.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: August 23, 2013, 04:02:20 pm »
Redbird sighed. "That woman belonged to him. You know you can only keep the woman if the man died." He said and raised his brows. "And you're being unreasonable." He nodded.

Lucky exited the tent first, running her fingers through her hair as she walked towards a group of women who were cooking. Jake came out second, standing upright and rubbing his head once before replacing his hat on his head and walking back over to Charlie and Billy. He raised a brow as he heard Billy's last word. "They're not savages." He said as he stood between Mouse and Westwood.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: August 23, 2013, 04:11:55 pm »
Charlie raised an eyebrow, "Especially not Lucky." She muttered to herself, barely audible. Her lips turned up in a smile as she tipped back her Steston, leaning against Mouse. Mouse leaned her head over Lottie's shoulder, allowing her owner to stroke her nose. Charlie gently pulled out the feather from Mouse's mane, twirling it around in her fingers.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 23, 2013, 04:20:14 pm »
"Okay, not all of 'em." Billy said with an exaggerated shrug. Westwood glanced at Jake as he moved over between him and Mouse, pinning his ears and shaking his mane. "Well, the Hell's takin' so long?" Billy murmured, taking off his Stetson momentarily to wipe some sweat from his brow.
sig by me

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: August 23, 2013, 04:27:44 pm »
Jake raised his brow as he looked over at her. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at her. "None of them are savages. They're good people. And I've already told you nothing happened between me and Lucky." Hesaid and looked at Billy. "And I ddon't appreciate you calling them that." He said and rubbed his face slowly. "I don't know. I'm waiting for Redbird to come talk to me." He nodded slowly. Pistol perked his ears forward. "What...are you doing Westwood?" He asked.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 23, 2013, 04:37:00 pm »
Charlie bit her lip to stop herself from laughing at Jake's reaction, she was in one of her wind-up moods. She carefully weaved her feather into her own hair, letting it settle loosely next to her ear. She bent down and sat down on the ground, her legs crossed. She leaned back so that she was leaning on her hands, gazing up at the other two.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 23, 2013, 04:41:42 pm »
Billy shrugged again, plopping his Stetson back onto his head. "Alright, alright. Sorry." He said apathetically, without another word. He shifted Bella awkwardly in her arm, letting out an impatient huff. Westwood flicked an ear at Pistol. "Nothin'.." He simply replied, snorting and raising an eyebrow at the other stallion.
sig by me

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 23, 2013, 04:52:10 pm »
Jake nodded. "Alright. Fine. Y'know what? I don't need this." He said and shook his head, walking back over to Pistol and untied Luna, tossing the reins over towards Charlie. "I invited y'all because I thought you would help me. ButI'm getting pretty sick of getting stepped on." He said as he mounted Pistol and turned. "Let them keep Elizabeth. Let the both of you get lost out here. I'm done. " he said and pulled his reins, quickly loping off. Lucky came back towards them. "I talked to Running Clouds wife. She agreed to help us." She smiled. "Where is Jake going?"