Author Topic: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)  (Read 182041 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Young Guns: Wild West RP. (Accepting humans & animals of all kinds.)
« Reply #1600 on: August 23, 2013, 05:05:12 pm »
Billy veered Westwood around, lowering an eyebrow at Jake. "Woah, woah, woah, wait a second." He murmured, gathering the reins to keep the stallion still. "That's it? You're just gonna quit, then. Well fine. If that's how ya wanna play it, then go. See ya in hell." He huffed, glaring at Jake while he mounted Pistol and took off. "Jackass." He murmured under his breath through clenched teeth. The soft voice of a woman made him glance over his shoulder to see Lucky. "Well, looks like Jake's quittin' on us. God knows where he's goin'." He said in a calm, yet snappy tone, turning Westwood around to face away from the direction Jake had rode off into.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 23, 2013, 05:12:00 pm »
Charlie hugged her knees, watching silently as Jake rode off. "Shut up." She muttered to Billy, not caring if she heard him. She ignored Lucky, standing up and walking over to Mouse. She did the same as what Billy did, turning Mouse away from the direction that Jake left in. Mouse nickered softly "Why did they go?" She asked softly, pawing at the ground in distress.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 23, 2013, 05:27:44 pm »
Jake sighed as he hung his head, turning and slowing to a walk, going back. "God damn it, I hate you people...but I like ya too much to leave." He said and rubbed his face. "Look, I'm trying to get her back. Just...be patient, please." He nodded and looked at Charlie. "You. I've told you the truth. About everything. So quit acting like I'm an awful human being." He said and backed up, looking at Lucky. "Did you talk to her?" He asked. Lucky nodded. "Yes. She's upset about him trying to get a new woman. She agreed to help us." She nodded. "Thank you, Lucky." He nodded. "Welcome." She said and walked back. "Since this is apparently gonna take a while, do y'all wanna go inside? It's a lot cooler in there." He nodded.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 23, 2013, 05:43:18 pm »
Billy glanced around in surprise at hearing Jake's voice again. Half turning Westwood, he raised an eyebrow at him. "I had a feelin' you'd come crawlin' back." He said with a light chuckle, turning in the saddle to listen while Jake talked to Lucky, nodding.
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 23, 2013, 05:49:33 pm »
Charlie whipped her head up at the sound of Jake's voice, her face lit up. She quickly composed herself and looked back down at the ground "Sorry." She said softly. She nodded her head in agreement to Lucky, fanning herself with her Steston. She just realised how thirsty she was and reached down to pull her water out of her satchel. The bottle slipped out of her hands as she opened it, spilling the contents all over the floor. "-Removed by Moderator-." She muttered, picking up the bottle and tipping it upside down. It was empty.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:07:20 am by Kynvuu »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: August 23, 2013, 06:08:28 pm »
Jake lifted his canteen and gave it to Charlie. "Okay, c'mon." He nodded and dismounted pistol, dropping his reins to the ground. He walked around to Billy and took the baby so he could get down. "Just shut up, Billy." He said and waited for him to dismount before giving him back the toddler. "Follow me." He nodded and walked into the group. He pulled back the skin that covered the door opening. Once Charlie and billy had stepped in, Jake followed. He sat down in the cool shade of Lucky's tent. "Okay. Now, we're just waiting for RedBird. Try to be patient." He nodded

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: August 23, 2013, 06:09:14 pm »
((Recap? Sorry I haven't been posting just couldn't think of anything to post for Amelia))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: August 23, 2013, 06:12:13 pm »
Billy lowered his brows as he hopped off the stallion, straightening up and rolling his eyes with a subtle huff of amusement. Following behind Charlie, he ducked as he entered the skin-covered tent. With a sigh, he sat down, letting go of Bella once he got comfortable in the cool shade.
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: August 23, 2013, 06:13:32 pm »
((Hmm, well, Elizabeth and Charlie were captured by Indians. Jake tracked them down and is friends with the chief, so he got Charlie back, so now they're all there trying to get Elizabeth.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: August 23, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »
((Ah right, thanks..))

Amelia contined trotting around the vast dusty trails on her white stallion, the time she spent on the road alone had soon grown lonely and she decided it would be best go go try and find some companions who can join her on her travels. A large neigh escaped her horses maw and he cantered off bolting causing her eyes to widen slightly but it didn't bother her to much he use to do it a lot as a youngster. Tugging on the reins she tugged the left and dug her left leg into the horses side causing him to whip around in a tight circle. The white horse stopped and she patted his side "Its alright boy, its alright.." She smiled and the horse nodded. Clicking her tongue she kicked at the horses sides "Walk on." She muttered Tucker trotting towards the town.

Brindle remained at the piano howling along with the tune that was being played "Hey Crook!" One of the older man shouted "Yeah?" The old bartender replied "Looks like you've got an entertainer here!" He chuckled "Yeah I sure do.." Crook nodded then going back to serving people at the bar. The brindle collies tail wagged as the calming sounds of her howl filled the small dusty city
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.