Author Topic: Rid of FH bullies one by one.  (Read 5892 times)

Offline Chichah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • NEW ACCOUNT --> AngelHymn
    • View Profile
Re: Rid of FH bullies one by one.
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 05:09:18 pm »
I have wrote my bullying experience here on the FH forums. I have heard people commiting suicide because of this.. It's so sad. I have been dealing with bullies almost my whole life but when I was in 6th grade, I finally overcame my fear and stood up to them. All it takes is one stupid word out of their mouthes and bam your down in sorrow. Most of my depression was because of bullies. There was a main one named Max and boy he would put me down and beat me up. But I stood up to him before Summer started. We need to speak up to bullies. We can't let them bring us down!
I have moved accounts. Permanently. New account: AngelHymn

Offline Splatterz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 05:17:50 pm »
The bullies and trolls on here can be stopped if we try...Is all I can say. I just do hope maybe some people will read this and think twice about what they say about other people's characters in game. ;;

art by moi //

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 05:34:51 pm »
Ahfhsj, this video should be played in every school, to every child.

It's a really, really difficult problem to address. Whilst ignoring the bullies generally forces them to leave you be, it doesn't solve the matter at hand-- the bullying itself. It's not just FH, too, it's practically the entirety of the internet.

I'm always confused how to react when I catch someone being bullied-- it simply can't be ignored. The sad thing is, nearly everyone's had terrible encounters with bullies; I used to get beaten up behind the bike sheds almost daily! Even though the ordeal's given me an extraordinarily thick skin, it's really ruined my ability to trust others. I always try to stick up for the victim, whether it's simply sending a concerned whsiper (and often drawing them a picture!), nagging the bullies-- or even distracting them! I once had to type gibberish in german to a rather aggressive player-- just to distract them from the abuse. It didn't really work, but my efforts made them sprout enough profanities for a viable report! It's terribly difficult; I'm always hurt when I see others acting in such a manner, even though I'm rarely the one being targeted.

I wonder why so many have forgotten that there's another person-- a human being-- behind the screen.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:37:34 pm by Nemena »

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2013, 06:20:56 pm »
Yes, this is what I want to stop, this cyber bulieing. I come up with alot of ideas for rp, and you will rarely find me in a 'normal' rp. So I get alot of this. You tend to get used to it, but the words are still there, listed on that chat box, with their names. And I agree, it should be stopped, they should learn that what they say, may really heart others.

(It was really late when I wrote this -.-)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:39:18 pm by Kiaz »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 07:36:17 pm »

It's a really, really difficult problem to address. Whilst ignoring the bullies generally forces them to leave you be, it doesn't solve the matter at hand-- the bullying itself. It's not just FH, too, it's practically the entirety of the internet.

I'm always confused how to react when I catch someone being bullied-- it simply can't be ignored. The sad thing is, nearly everyone's had terrible encounters with bullies; I used to get beaten up behind the bike sheds almost daily! Even though the ordeal's given me an extraordinarily thick skin, it's really ruined my ability to trust others. I always try to stick up for the victim, whether it's simply sending a concerned whsiper (and often drawing them a picture!), nagging the bullies-- or even distracting them! I once had to type gibberish in german to a rather aggressive player-- just to distract them from the abuse. It didn't really work, but my efforts made them sprout enough profanities for a viable report! It's terribly difficult; I'm always hurt when I see others acting in such a manner, even though I'm rarely the one being targeted.

I wonder why so many have forgotten that there's another person-- a human being-- behind the screen.
I utterly agree with everything you said. I wonder why people seem to forget that there's a person behind that screen, it's really sad :c

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:59 pm »
Sometimes bullies don't forget sadly. They can be careless about the person they are bullying, because maybe they were bullied too, and they want others to feel what they felt.
People have real feelings, and bullying someone might cause them to continue the harsh circle.
Or even for them to commit suicide. So basically they wasted and left their beautiful lives just because you bullied them? It's worse than it sounds. How would you feel if someone called you dumb, or even a baby and treat you as one? Some people forget not to feel bad if a stranger calls you something mean.
"But they are bullies!" They are still strangers to you, and they are bullies. That's why you shouldn't care what they think of you and stand up to them. They will get the point and stop.
I don't like people being bullied real life and internet just because of something stupid.
It's not a good thing. How would you deal with it if you were bullied? Stand up to them.
They could care less about bullying them, but soon they will if you stand up to them.
Think of the words before going to school if the bully's there.
It's sad that people think they can bully. But no, even if bullies think it's funny they should keep their thoughts to themselves. I've even seen a guy with an odd face, because it had something on it everywhere. I barely seen it, because I looked away terrified.
But keep your mean thoughts to yourselves and say your nice ones. That's respect.
Don't want to "respect"? Do it. It's a better way of life, and bullies can be bullied back if they keep it up.
Not that it's truly a good thing, but they should remember the fact that they are human too.
I've even seen a video of some bullies bullying some kid, and they almost killed them they said in the show they were having people view the video, as I remember.

That's my opinion about bullies truly. I'mma stop the rant now. c:

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 08:44:10 pm »
Nya. D: This may sound weird, but I fear hatred. So when I see people being bullied it makes me want to cry, especially when the bullies act like they are friends when they aren't, and the victom has no clue! I don't understand how people can become so evil. ._. Sure, that kid is a bit strange in your opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to put them down. They won't change their 'strange' ways, in fact they might end up killing themselves. No one deserves that. x.x
I don't really care about bullies anymore, especially since I am never really targeted at all. People's opinions don't bother me, and like Nemena stated above, just from a few back-stabbing and cruel acts from people around me I am not very trustworthy of others anymore.
As I read all of the above posts, I wondered, "What if someone is in the middle of bullying you or someone else and then you try and question them and change their ways?" Could it work? Here's a scenerio:

Bully: Your character looks ugly!
UglyCharacter: Why are you telling me this?
Bully: Because you are ugly!
UC: But why are you even bringing this up?

I wonder what that next response would be. But as Nemena also stated above about that 'aggressive player', I don't think players like that would even care about the above questions and would probably even begin to call you stupid for asking the questions. *shivers* Bullying is so common, but you can't let it get to you. Some people just naturally want to put others down to possibly make themselves feel better. Maybe they want more power. All these wars that we learn about in history are usually for power and money and the like. Humans can be quite dark, aye?

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 08:58:13 pm »
Oke yeah bullying in real and bullying in FH is pretty high actually I think most of fh players are getting bullied or were bullied. Like some more some less.
 Also those bullies, why they would be in this game then? But as much as I have seen bullies are always stronger and mostly (if in school) the top of the class. Like class life goes around them so they don't care about others. Also they might feel good of this like mostly bullies don't bully alone they have some friends around them also bullying and the bullies will show their friends oh am so cool look at me.
Bullying in fh is pretty much the same just the people who bully usually aren't also the top of the class in real life.
I think they bully to feel good, to feel once that they are over them.But if they do it already once and they ''succeed'' they do it more and more and more so they become official bullies of FH. So yeah I mean it is hard to throw all of them out if we throw one out another one comes... Just when I see bullying I usually step out (in fh) but if I am busy or something then I usually whisper the one who gets bullied and say to that person to block them.
shhh noone knows me

Offline sighkaila

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2013, 09:13:52 pm »
I know how all of this feels. I get bullied just about every week. Its painful. I sometimes think, I just want to do something to myself even.
I sometimes wonder why there is BULLYING. There is no reason for anyone's feelings to be ruined.
Everyone is human, we all have our own look, personality, and traits. So whats the point? I knew someone who had taken their life from bullying.
I've seen a LOT of bullying going around in FH. Especially with clan RPs.

I hope this all stops. Everywhere.

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio

BouncyLion101

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2013, 10:31:47 pm »
Watched the video..and cried a little, it was so sad.
I do agree that every bully should be shown that video, maybe they'll even change their ways.
Probably not, but it's worth it to stop all the harassment and bullying going on.