Author Topic: Rid of FH bullies one by one.  (Read 5894 times)

Offline Splatterz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
Re: Rid of FH bullies one by one.
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 06:35:30 pm »
Myeh, I just hate how people that are being bullied in real life come on here to bully others. They may think "Oh it's an online game, it won't affect them," But it can in some ways. It hurts to get bullied out or in of FH. :< I'm glad everyone is taking this into consideration, though.

art by moi //

EnderStar

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 06:43:33 pm »
Myeh, I just hate how people that are being bullied in real life come on here to bully others. They may think "Oh it's an online game, it won't affect them," But it can in some ways. It hurts to get bullied out or in of FH. :< I'm glad everyone is taking this into consideration, though.

"It won't affect them." Pfft. I hate how people don't realize that there is a real person on the other side. I sometimes forget myself but I don't bully people. I would feel guilty in the end. It does hurt to be bullied. I'm afraid to say many kids had claimed suicide because of cyber bullying and real life bullying.

Offline Splatterz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2013, 06:53:20 pm »
Yeah...It makes me shudder at the thought that someone could do something like that from Feral-Heart. Though it most likely wouldn't, you never know. I don't see bullying too often on here but when I do I just cringe up. Here just isn't the place to pick on others.

art by moi //

EnderStar

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2013, 03:00:02 pm »
This needs to be sent to the trolls of Feral Heart. There was a troll when I was just talking to my friend and he kept making fun of my friends grammar. We got him to back off but he was getting pretty rude. She's new the community and has an old keyboard and computer, she can't help it.

I think trolls can be funny, but also very disrespectful. You should only troll when the person knows you're just messing with them.

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2013, 04:45:51 pm »
Well kids and people can be cruel :I I know what to do report them be done with it.
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 03:23:21 am »
People treat me like dirt because I play as anime characters... -.-; It sucks. And it gets annoying. >.>
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 01:09:01 pm »
Bullying is a horrible thing. In real life and on the Internet. One of my friends, Spirit Demon, said that she used to have lots of friends who were new to FH, and when they found out that she joined 2 years ago, they just stopped RPing with her. I came along, and she asked if she could join my group, the Tunnel Wanderers. She did, and I'm the only one who whispers her when she's on to RP. I'm new, but I'm not going to stop RPing with her just because she's had more experience than me. This is online bullying in the form of exclusion. They went off and did their own thing together, but left Spirit out. This is a major issue in FH, and it needs to be stopped. Block the bully, and/or report them if you see someone or you being bullied. We can all work to stop bullying, in the real world and here. Just be nicer, stand up for yourself, and report.
~Jay
[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2013, 01:22:14 pm »
Ahaha, this is the reason I play FH... irl I'm not exactly... ah... well, let's just say I only have two distant friends. Some time last year, I heard somebody say my name. I turned around and girls were giggling. Also, because I read and often make references to Homestuck, they purposely shun me. I remember in 5th grade when I literally was the only one up on the play sets. Nobody was even near me that day. And there's so much more to add to sadness, but I'll stop. My rant goes onto: the fact that this has carried into video games. Instagram (not really a video game, but there's bullying), FeralHeart, Animal Jam, Impressive World... and many more... I just suggest staying away from people like that... surround yourself with good, kind people. I'm really upset by the fact that people are just like, "Oh she/he makes references/reads/does/thinks about [topic, item, or idea] so she/he's not cool and let's not listen to her/him she/he's just a video game addict so she/he's disgusting let's get away from her/him." Although it's not that runon-ish, it's still pretty much what happens. Gossping, lying, insults, etc. are what make people either: 1. evil or 2. depressed enough to do suicide (tried it once, failed) So I strongly agree with the fact that bullying EVERYWHERE must go. Whew. Sorry for the long rant.
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2013, 05:26:24 pm »
Ahaha, this is the reason I play FH... irl I'm not exactly... ah... well, let's just say I only have two distant friends. Some time last year, I heard somebody say my name. I turned around and girls were giggling. Also, because I read and often make references to Homestuck, they purposely shun me. I remember in 5th grade when I literally was the only one up on the play sets. Nobody was even near me that day. And there's so much more to add to sadness, but I'll stop. My rant goes onto: the fact that this has carried into video games. Instagram (not really a video game, but there's bullying), FeralHeart, Animal Jam, Impressive World... and many more... I just suggest staying away from people like that... surround yourself with good, kind people. I'm really upset by the fact that people are just like, "Oh she/he makes references/reads/does/thinks about [topic, item, or idea] so she/he's not cool and let's not listen to her/him she/he's just a video game addict so she/he's disgusting let's get away from her/him." Although it's not that runon-ish, it's still pretty much what happens. Gossping, lying, insults, etc. are what make people either: 1. evil or 2. depressed enough to do suicide (tried it once, failed) So I strongly agree with the fact that bullying EVERYWHERE must go. Whew. Sorry for the long rant.

Oh dear, that's terrible. D: I was ditched by my closest friend in 6th grade so she could be 'popular' so from 7th to 8th everyone ignored me. And when you are ignored, you don't talk. And when you don't talk, you end up studying everyone else's every action, and yeah....Basically, I became a very judgemental person. And when you try to make friends you just don't fit in anymore. I have friends now, though, since I entered HS so I hope you make lot's of new friends too!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 01:42:58 am »
This also brings up the little "popularity" thing In schools. I was in the so called popular group and i got braces and the "popular girl group" voted me out, literally. The group took a vote and I got booted out. I went unnoticed for about a month. i then realized that none of the girls were gonna be friends with me and i crossed over to the "boy" side. I started hanging out with these 3 boys and the 4 of us still hang out together and I feel like I actually have friends now. I also kinda became popular because of my tomboy personality. I then got nicknames like Stick-bone (Because I was said to be too thin and underweight)

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.