Author Topic: ...  (Read 856 times)

Offline Fluffypillow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Derpen my life up.
    • View Profile
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:29:28 am »
Let my little brother play for about one min and he deletes my whole FH folder and everything inside of it, and worst of all he cleared out my recycled folder so there is no recovering it. And when I redownload the game it won't give me my folder back. D<
(He knew I loved FH thats most likely why he did this.)

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: ...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:44:26 am »
Such naughty of your brother! Never let him play FH Again o_o jks jks, What do you mean about your folders? you mean all of the folders from fh? Download the patch and setup and explain what folder you're talking about, FH folder or the other folders inside FH Folder.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Fluffypillow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Derpen my life up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 09:26:06 am »
The Feral Heart folder that had the exports, Media, textures, Etc. And the whole Feralheart folder. Not just one little folder.

Offline terro132

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 11:18:36 am »
maybe you didnt do the steps right, I have experienced this before and solved, But i forgot how xD
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:21:05 am by Woven »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 12:00:21 pm »
Just install FeralHeart again. Deleting the folder is like uninstalling it.

(When you uninstall FeralHeart, you need to delete the main folder as well, otherwise some files will remain. Which means that if you've got an issue with your FH and you need to re-install, you need to delete the folder as well to make sure the issue goes.)
RETIRED.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 03:24:54 pm »
For the future, perhaps giving your trend a proper title instead of just three little dots would benefit more people who know how to fix this to help ya out.

Anyway, try going into your start menu on your computer and click on "Control panel" and then go to Remove and add programs. There you should see the Feral Heart icon on there and from there, that will compleatly get rid of your previous feral heart folder and now you are clean. Once you did that, come back on the FH site and go to the downloads and download the game(not torrent). This will complelty reset all your folders and as long as you save your files to your Local (C:) Drive, then everything should be in order.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358