Author Topic: I need a little help  (Read 1074 times)

Offline skittle12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I need a little help
« on: June 04, 2013, 05:18:26 am »
okay so i'm sure you have been asked this soooo many times and what not and i even hate to ask this

how do i download a map ?
Such Cute Ponies i have X) please help them come and see you

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: I need a little help
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 05:28:13 am »
To download a map you must find a map that provides you with either a .rar ,ZIP folder, or a setup.

NOTE: If you do however come across a .rar file, then I suggest you get this program called Winrar. It's a programs that unpackages your file and make it usable

If a map provides you with the needed link, then simply click it and download your file. Once you have your downloaded map, then open it up and it should have a "Read Me" notepad or Instructions of some sort. You will need to place all your items in the Feral Heart folder that is located in your Local (C:) drive. Place all the needed files in your export folder, while the others such as music and textures go in there own folders. Once you followed the Read Me note and or put everything in the needed file. Then restart the game and head for Caps of the Distances. There you will see another portal that will lead to your downloaded map.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline skittle12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 05:33:41 am »
To download a map you must find a map that provides you with either a .rar ,ZIP folder, or a setup.

NOTE: If you do however come across a .rar file, then I suggest you get this program called Winrar. It's a programs that unpackages your file and make it usable

If a map provides you with the needed link, then simply click it and download your file. Once you have your downloaded map, then open it up and it should have a "Read Me" notepad or Instructions of some sort. You will need to place all your items in the Feral Heart folder that is located in your Local (C:) drive. Place all the needed files in your export folder, while the others such as music and textures go in there own folders. Once you followed the Read Me note and or put everything in the needed file. Then restart the game and head for Caps of the Distances. There you will see another portal that will lead to your downloaded map.

um the rar has no "read me thing" its only got files (ATF.fhm and flies that end in .fho)
Such Cute Ponies i have X) please help them come and see you

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 05:50:18 am »
Thous kind of files seem like they should only go into the export folder. Thous kind of files are common for the the export folder and don't forget to restart for it to be functional.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358