Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 107649 times)

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 5th June 00:30BST
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2013, 05:44:32 am »
woah dude. calm yoself. Youre tossing around a lotta hostility. I wasn't even really involving you much just explaining stuff do you. I'm just gonna let you simmer down over there.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2013, 05:57:48 am »
Okay now... i really have enough.

Wouldnt the Arokai team, as always, have asap told everyone when there would have ben a fake person arround claiming to be someone of their staff? Yes, they would have done asap.

I still think that this is hilarious and embarrassing (to me) what happens here.
It is not FHs responsibility to clear up Arokais matter, nor is it Arokais staffs responsibility to clear up FHs matters.

I wont be able to do anything against all this but to close the thread. Since its useless to keep it open.

Arokais staff tries to clear up but as i SADLY have to say as a part of FHs Staff, FH is not listening. I am ashamed!

Now i cant proofe if this Marona is really Marona, i cant proof is Sup is fake or not. Only Sup can do that and i do understand, if that is really her, that she doesnt want to have the need to do that.

A personal issue/matter has absoluetly nothing to do here and i am already very sorry for everyone who is involved and upset.

Please keep FH things to FH only and Arokai to Arokai things too.

If you see a reason, a good reason, to make this open again, you can contact me. But for now thats just rotating in circles and this matter should not be talked about in public.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2013, 11:58:57 am »
This got reopened since i got message from someone who would like to stay hidden. Please dont PM me about who it was or what matter that one gave me.

I just hope this gets sorted out without FH users going against Ak staff again... stay mature and dont blame others for their work just because you dont like how they do it..

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2013, 12:11:43 pm »
Tigg, is completely right in my opinion. Yes, Im thrilled about Arokai, and cant wait to try it out, but they should keep their problems with them. FH has got nothing to do with the game, and it is none of our responsibility. Its nice to help them if things are going wrong, but thats only if you can, but FH is no place to be discussing about that really, if you do want to discuss it, go to the Arokai forums, simple as!
Im just gonna leave this here, before I go on any longer.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2013, 01:08:18 pm »
I agree with Tigg too. They should keep their problems too theirselves. I does no good dragging others into the dispute.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2013, 01:50:12 pm »
This is pointless and people are just going to keep insulting each other.  I never thought I would ever see such a forum on FH.  I agree that Raz should have warned us.  He never said that she was a fake, he just said she may be and be careful.  By dragging out this argument you have proven yourself as a childish fool, Marona.  If you got a problem with it why don't you tell them in their mail instead of bringing it out for everyone else to see.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline iceshard

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2013, 02:21:22 pm »
This is quite valuable information over here. It would take a while to find something like this on the internet. Maybe once this is around for a few more people will know, and maybe this problem will start fading away. :/

EnderStar

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2013, 02:51:54 pm »
Not completely understanding this but I feel real bad for the real Super. I haven't heard of this before so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll stay on the lookout for a rumor spreading users who claim to be Super. I'm sure most will, too. I'm not familiar with these teams either.

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2013, 03:09:09 pm »
"Oh-! A news article? I'll just read the thread a-"

I. Uhm. Well. No comment. I think things have gone a little too far in some of these arguments.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:10:50 pm by Nemena »

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2013, 03:40:10 pm »
Just a note to those saying Arokai this Arokai that. I have no clue what Arokai has to do with anything I certainly never mentioned Arokai other that in the context of explaining who Super is. This is purely about Supers identity and not questioning any of her projects. I've never visited that AK forums and nore do I intend to.

As for your comments on my history Marona as I recall it no threads were deleted only locked and you were one of the instigators rallying round to cause the issues.

Based on that history and not knowing much more about you other than that I have no real reason to trust your word.
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me