Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 105927 times)

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 5th June 00:30BST
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2013, 03:49:08 pm »
Thanks for keeping us updated.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2013, 05:17:49 pm »
Yes thanks for keeping us updated Raz

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline FictionalOwl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yep, I'm the one who likes fictional books / owls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2013, 06:00:42 pm »
This really is getting out of hand. It's sad to think that people would even want or attempt to do this stuff. Poor Super, being copied non-stop like this. Thank you for posting this, Raz. I will spread this as much as I can.

The above image was done by WhiteLightHeart. <3

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2013, 06:57:38 pm »
Almost all of you need to pull your heads out of your asses already, you idiots.

It's painful to see how you all agree to spread this bullshit around that could be, and probably is 100% false. You just simply follow after Raz, and your only reason is that he's a staff member. I'll have you know, being staff doesn't automatically make it so that anything you say is a fact. *gasp*

It's hilarious how defensive you get when someone doesn't kiss your ass or agree with you or thank you for this [likely] false information.

Hey, Razmirz what was the point in making this thread again? You say you don't like drama, but you should be expecting it of all things if you make a thread like this. It's one thing to legitimately think Super is a fraud, but it's completely different when you make an entire thread about it on a forum like this and stir up really unnecessary drama. There is NO POINT. It's even worse that you want people to spread this around.

Even if you're trying to do a favor for the "real" Super, all you're doing is making this harder for everyone. You're stressing everyone on A'K staff team out. You're stressing Super out, even if you think she's fake.

FeralHeart has NOTHING to do with Aro'Kai, its staff, and its owner(s). Please, screw off, and keep your suspicions to yourself.

Even if this Super is actually fake somehow, that isn't your responsibility or FeralHearts business. What happens pertaining to AK or its members, STAYS THAT WAY.

And, Raz, you don't even have any valid arguments. You're picking at Super's writing style; doing that allows you to get whatever impression you wish for.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 07:03:11 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2013, 08:36:33 pm »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2013, 08:50:02 pm »
Obviously, if you're going to accuse a staff member of Aro'Kai being a fraud, of course the other staff are going to get involved. If I accused you of being a fake in public, the FH staff team would be on my ass in a second, wouldn't they? It's like running into a church, screaming "I hate Christians," and then saying "Oh, I wasn't trying to start anything, I never asked for anything," when they get angry.

And I'm not trying to make anyone "side with me". Also, when I said being staff doesn't always make you right, it goes for both you and AK staff. No one is excluded.

I don't know why you can't take your own advice on having a quick convo with Super in private instead of making a thread about it on a website like THIS.

Why does the entire community need to know? Keep it to yourself/the FH staff team, it'd be better for everyone, even if you didn't intend to cause all of this drama.

Even if she did try and have a conversation, you'd accuse her of being fake anyway, it seems.

Come on, Raz. You're better than that.

Also, what do you mean a "fake super spreading rumors about FH"? It doesn't seem like you've said anymore about that except that one line in your first post. I'm just curious, even though it sounds kinda snippy.

Even though all of this sounds really rude, I know it is, I honestly can't stand anymore false information being spread about AK. First they get hacked, then Super is impersonated, and people still spread around the whole "AK is never coming out thing". Isn't there enough?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:56:02 pm by Luzxia »

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2013, 08:58:18 pm »
Obviously, if you're going to accuse a staff member of Aro'Kai being a fraud, of course the other staff are going to get involved. If I accused you of being a fake in public, the FH staff team would be on my ass in a second, wouldn't they?

And I'm not trying to make anyone "side with me". Also, when I said being staff doesn't always make you right, it goes for both you and AK staff. No one is excluded.

I don't know why you can't take your own advice on having a quick convo with Super in private instead of making a thread about it on a website like THIS.

Why does the entire community need to know? Keep it to yourself/the FH staff team, it'd be better for everyone, even if you didn't intend to cause all of this drama.

Even if she did try and have a conversation, you'd accuse her of being fake anyway, it seems.

Come on, Raz. You're better than that.

Also, what do you mean a "fake super spreading rumors about FH"? It doesn't seem like you've said anymore about that except that one line in your first post. I'm just curious, even though it sounds kinda snippy.

Even though all of this sounds really rude, I know it is, I honestly can't stand anymore false information being spread about AK. First they get hacked, then Super is impersonated, and people still spread around the whole "AK is never coming out thing". Isn't there enough?
   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must not understand what Raz is saying or doing. He wasn't trying to tell the public super is fake he was telling our community that a possibly fake super was making rumors about our site. Why don't you turn your brain on so you can comprehend that.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2013, 09:01:40 pm »
Did you even read my post?

And, I wasn't even talking to you. I was asking Razmirz the questions, so back off, please. Don't even try to imply that I'm stupid or that I need to "turn on my brain" when YOU don't even know what we're talking about.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:03:55 pm by Luzxia »

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2013, 09:05:59 pm »
-_- Hey guess what? Your the one freaking out and this has nothing to do with AK everyone started making it like that cause of Marona. Perhaps you should back off deary your saying things that have nothing to do with this thread and bagging on FH because of that Marona character who ended up getting everyone to fuss about AK
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:07:37 pm by Matryo-the-wolf »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2013, 09:06:14 pm »

People go around spreading rumors all the time. Why would one of them warrant an announcement such as this?

As I said, this is absolutely dumb.

Who says they are rumors? They could have been an opinion for all we know.

Do we have proof of this so called fake super spreading rumors?

Are there links?

Is there a web page?

No. No there isn't. Just a nitpicked text post from the REAL Super's TUMBLR PAGE And a handful of words.

Once again. This is really stupid and if it was a generous concern, it should have been kept private.

People spread rumors about websites all the time. The mature thing to do is ignore it. I see people down-talking FH ALL THE TIME, and no one ever cared about any of them until Super's name was slapped on it.

So I don't know what's got your panties in a bunch.