Author Topic: All black  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Holang

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
All black
« on: June 04, 2013, 03:25:48 pm »
I downloaded the setup, but there was this small warning. When I clicked on the icon and logged into the game, the background was all black except for my character. How would I fix this?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: All black
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 04:38:19 pm »
It appears that you are missing some files. Check to see if you are missing the highlighted file from LocalDisk(C:)\FeralHeart\Media\Terrains\fhmaps\fhPodium.fhm

Maybe you're missing a few textures? Try looking in your Texture folder by going into LocalDisk(C:)\FeralHeart\Media\Textures. Such as grass textures/other textures to do with that.

Or maybe you need to switch your rendering subsystem by going to Options\Video\Rendering Subsystem and change it to Direct3D9. After that restart FH. If nothing has changed - restart your PC.

Try updating your graphics card also. Go to your start button then right click 'Computer' then select 'Properties'. After you've done so, go to 'Devise manager' >> 'Display adapters' then Double click 'Intel(R) HD Graphics'. You will then come across something that mentions something about updating your graphics card.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Holang

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: All black
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 01:12:56 am »
Ok, thank you, I've been on this problem for a long time now.