Author Topic: Irritating movie glitches  (Read 889 times)

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Irritating movie glitches
« on: June 05, 2013, 03:37:18 am »
This isn't a massive issue that affects the game too much, but it's been going on for some time now and I really ought to get it fixed. Essentially, a while ago I had to reinstall FH and now whenever I go to watch a movie someone's made, I only get their text, but no other visuals. Most of the time it doesn't matter, but all the same I'd like to get rid of this problem. I've considered that it may be a missing file somewhere, but I really don't know where to start. (Also, though this may not matter, if I happen to be looking at the person who made the movie, they do change pose as they normally would but their custom camera angles and so forth don't work.)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Irritating movie glitches
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 04:27:11 am »
I honestly don't know, but perhaps did you check if you have movieCamMovements.cfg in your main FeralHeart folder? Could you possibly copy the code and show us it?
I could show ya a correct code of it if you'd like, since it could be one thing, but I'm not sure.
Did you try re-installing again possibly? Or at least something like that, like un-installing and re-installing, of course saving your stuff on another part of your computer.
These are the only suggestions I can think of. >_< Sorry if I'm not much of a help.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Irritating movie glitches
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:38:43 am »
Huzzah, as it turns out I was indeed missing that one file XD thank you floofie, it works fine now <3