Author Topic: Fairly Simple Preset Request :)  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Fairly Simple Preset Request :)
« on: June 05, 2013, 03:44:09 am »
Hi, once again. :3

I've got another character who I will soon be bringing into my Feralheart days, and it requires a bit of... skill that I don't have. :I

The entire pelt is incredibly easy, as the only marking is a black tail-tip and black inside the ears (which I forgot to draw on the picture >:I); otherwise the fur is simply a clear, bright white like the snow. But the scars on the left side of the face and shoulder are a bit more troublesome...

The left side of the face has a small tear in the lip where one can see the teeth of the cat. (I will include a picture) That's the part I couldn't do myself. It just has to be transparent in that one spot, just so the teeth beneath the skin are visible in a small section.

There is no need for transparency! Anyone willing to just do a normal preset now is welcome to try!

Her name is Bleaksnow. :)

Larger image:
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2240/bleaksnow.jpg

The reason the scars on the muzzle go over the line is to show what they look like on the other side. They only make small marks on the bottom of the jaw and one across the top of the muzzle. The ear does not need transparency on it.

Options if you need them:

I'd prefer a slightly more realistic pelt-texture, but any way is fine. :) The eyes should be feminine, so there should be a bit of dark 'liner' touching them up. (I tend to like my female characters this way owo") The ears will be Neko ears, and there /should/ be a mane, but I can add that in myself when you give me the files for the preset. ^w^

Thank you so much~
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 06:05:25 pm by Saylor156 »

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Another Feline Request... ^^"
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 01:06:38 am »
It won't let me edit the thread (it claims that my session token is invalid, but only if I try to edit) so...

-EDIT-

I've tried multiple times to do the transparency, but I cannot do it. xD I am but a wee, helpless little Feralheart-er who is unable to get it right. ;3;

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 03:57:52 pm »
Hurmmm. I could give it a go.

Edit: I'm sorry. My computer doesn't agree with it. XD It doesn't work for me. Sorry!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:20:21 pm by Whisker Watcher »
Love you all <3

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 05:48:22 pm »
That's alright. Thanks for trying though. :)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Another Feline Request... ^^" (Request Updated!!)
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 05:51:25 pm »
-EDIT- There is no need for transparency anymore.