Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1823 times)

xXAcantheaXx

Hello!
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:25:09 am »
Hi there everyone! I'm Acanthea (Well, Jenny in real life :D ) And I got Feral Heart a week or less ago. I knew it for some time, and always wanted to play it, but Registration was closed.

Well, waiting was worth it! I'm here, and it's amazing! I've already met some really nice people from around the world! I'm from Germany, by the way  :D

Now I finally decide to introduce me here. Rules are already read, of course. After all I doN't want to get banned xD
I hope that I remember to visit the Forum more often. This surely is a nice place!

And I hope to meet more great people in game. 

So yeah. Have fun, and probably we'll see us! :D

ThrillexForLife

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 11:34:36 am »
Congratulations on coming to FeralHeart. >:3 Glad to see a new member, Anyway, welcome to FH once again, and enjoy. >;)

xXAcantheaXx

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 11:38:47 am »
Thanks a lot, Thrillex! :D

Also, I know this may be not the right topic (but I don't want to open a new one in the help senction) but am I the only one having some Connection Issues?

t's the first time that this happens to me, so I'm a bit unsure if it's a problem of my computer or if FeraHeart is just a bit down ^^,

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 11:51:45 am »
Your welcome.

And connection issues? Hm..Check your Internet. It might be it...

xXAcantheaXx

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 11:57:30 am »
Mh, I'm here, so I guess my Internet is working fine? So it's just me, I suppose.

Thanks again for this little and quick help. I'll see what's wrong :)

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 02:31:29 pm »
Hello, and welcome!
I hope you have a good time in Feral Heart!  ;)
dead account

xXAcantheaXx

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 02:45:16 pm »
Thank you, Ranulf! :D

BouncyLion101

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 05:38:04 pm »
Hello, and welcome to Feral Heart.~
Glad to see you're one of the few people that read the rules before playing a game, lol.
We hope to see you around often too. c:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 07:46:30 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to Feral Heart forums floof. I hope you find your time here to be quite enjoyable. Around here we have loads to do and many things to look at here, which also comes along with monthly activities.

Rules
Need a refresher on the rules on here and game, no problem click the link above to see some guidelines to watch for, easy stuff right.

Staff
Also, meet the staff. These are the peps that would help in lots of ways. Feel free to contact them if there is ever so a problem in game or forums, and they will be happy to help. Also if you ever come across trouble in game and would like help here's how to report to a user
How to Report User

Manual
Just a manual on some key controls such as emotes, actions, and hotkey. This gives you a broad info about how the game functions.

Some cool events or just things to do around here is listen to the FH Radio that sometimes plays during holidays or in special occasions. Or perhaps you just want to draw your fursona and enter it in the Feral Heart DeviantART page so everyone can see your brilliant talent. Perhaps you are a competivive person and want to show off your preset skills, enter in the Monthly Preset Contest and test your skills

The rest ill let you discover yourself, enjoy your stay here floof and it's very nice to meet ya
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 12:52:57 pm »
Herro thar~ c;

A warm welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game!
Always nice to hear that people who have been waiting long to play finally gets to register.

Also very nice to hear you like it here already~ c;

If you ever are in need of help you are welcome to PM me here or whisper me in-game.

Cheers// Shallow